Alteil Deutschland und Alteil Franzis!?? o,....,O

TCG's

Re: Alteil Deutschland und Alteil Franzis!?? o,....,O

Postby Tendo » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 am

Peralisc2 wrote:LOL, found the adress where i sent them an email last time ... i'll check there. :roll:

Which german gaming company acquired the alteil license
Tendo

Postby methebest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm

why not just have a german and french page for alteil us would be better
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:56 am

Tendo wrote:
Peralisc2 wrote:LOL, found the adress where i sent them an email last time ... i'll check there. :roll:

Which german gaming company acquired the alteil license

I got no answer yet and i don't get any answer from the GMs here either.

And seriously i asked about 3 times our GMs where i could contact the german company. No reply ...
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby fargone » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 pm

wow, that is interesting.

I could navigate my way through french a lot easier than german or japanese. If they are starting this late they might be able to simply use alteil2 cards without need for messing around with them.

I am interested to see how well they set up and maintain it all...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 am

Anyone can suggest a different mail adress? Tried a few not sure which of them got through. xD
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Tendo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm

I think I know which german company got the licence for alteil: it's gamigo... just type alteil.de in your browser.
Tendo

Postby etphonehome3 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Here is a rough translation of the german at the beginning of the discussion. Its not very good but its understandable. I used google translator.

Before few weeks I've asked the Logress whether the information for me to operate a server Alteil'd give.

All I heard is any German "gaming company", the license has been purchased. They have the launch planned for this summer, said Logress.
And supposedly has done a French company.

I find nothing but wherever I also searchable. If someone would be so lovely and gave me a kiss ... So I mean, if someone knows more about it, let him sign up here or me.

Best wishes,
Peril

More info would be interesting. But if really published a German gaming company Alteil for Germany what happens to the German current accounts on the American servers? Normally, in such stories a IP block ...

I think license purchase and implementation are two different things. When you consider how many seats there are for movies that were never implemented ... no idea if that is possible here as well.
If a German company should bring out Alteil there are clearly no IP blocking. Yes you can also now play Alteil jp. That would be nothing else. Maybe someone should ever ask the Japanese, which company has acquired the license. Then you could directly ask the company what about Alteil Germany. My Japanese is not very good but
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

GOOD DAY

So I only know that the very short rates would understand me. : /

Idont understand the above translation fully but atleast i get the jisc of it
etphonehome3

Previous

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt