Swordgirls TCG

TCG's

Re: Swordgirls TCG

Postby Haqua » Sun May 20, 2012 12:51 am

Well if anyone does still play SG, feel free to add me to friend list Hyami
Haqua

Postby CallMeWBC » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:56 pm

I still play, and my ign is also CallMeWBC as well.
CallMeWBC

Postby Deag » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:45 am

Also playing sg atm, ign: Deag
usually on ch5
Deag

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:24 am

How is this game going? I used to grind until i got bored. It's mainly just about dungeon runs and that's all and it get's tiring fast, they need to give mats more easy.

Do the new sets bring something more interesting? Is there more variety? Less overplayed cards? I seriously was sick and tired seeing everyone using the same debuff/removal cards, not because they are OP or strong, BUT BECAUSE YOU SEE THEM EVERY GAME! It got just damn stupid and when i brought up the issue, i didn't see any official concern regarding that negative aspect of the game, just a bunch of people saying it's perfectly fine.

Maybe it's fine for them, but i want variety, i need more content and less repetitiveness to be entertained.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Deag » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Cant give u accurate information, havent played for that long yet. The grind is rather boring cos all the animations take so much time and its a big part of the game.

Variety of used cards, hmm, i think there are some staple cards in pvp cause of their power compared to their point value and some overly used spells and followers because they are just that strong or easy to use (no downsides, no requirements). But i do think that due to the low deck space there are quite a lot of different cards used. Lots of different factions, different win strategies, keeping dp low, having to put all the neccessities in there etc. Content is increasing quite fast i believe, cant be sure but pvp seems to be quite challenging (havent tried it out too much)

Well, some ppl are streaming this game so just watch them or wait for someone more experienced to post here.
Deag

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:12 am

Well i meant unionize and shrink x3 each, each game for example. And from what you wrote, it sounds like things didn't change at all.

Are there at least more events?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Deag » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Dont see shrink and Unionize used that often. Atm I myself only use 1 Shrink. Quite a lot other answer cards out there, shrink is still stable but targets highest lvl which isnt always what i want. Unionize also forces u to do sth/limits u which aint that great either. Using arrest, forced confinement, shrink and arrest in my deck atm. I also want Seize and curse of distrust. Quite a lot of other cards existing that deal with strong/buffed followers. If u meant that, I'm not sure about high lvl pvp but at my dp level there is variety with the answer cards used.

Events, atm u get free stuff for being online (1 acc per 1 hour online, not that great) and i think last friday an event where staff played in fight and u got stuff if u played against them. Also ladder tournaments, 3rd finished a few days ago, 4th starting on the 12th july
Deag

Postby Johnjo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 pm

trying it out for couple days now and its really tiring, just grinding dungeons... also the battles are so random, hardly any strategic input needed, 1 random roll can mess or make up everything
Johnjo

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Hah! Tell me about it, even if you hack the game and speed up the NPC battles, about 10x faster, it's still boring as hell. XD
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Gota » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:27 pm

boring game is boring.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt