TCG means "Trading Card Game"

TCG's

Re: TCG means "Trading Card Game"

Postby EvilGenius » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Grain wrote:So, "buy" and "trade" are synonyms?

Depends how you think of it, I suppose. I can see his point, but the two words usually have different meanings.
EvilGenius

Postby erestor » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:14 pm

EvilGenius wrote:
Grain wrote:So, "buy" and "trade" are synonyms?

Depends how you think of it, I suppose. I can see his point, but the two words usually have different meanings.

yes they do have different meanings..on an atomic level they are the same. trade means to 'barter'; according to wiki it means, "a trade or exchange of goods or services without using money." And buy means to exchange for monitary value. so on an atomic level to are exchange some thing for something. but to be tcg you have to be able to trade with another player not a 'nonplayer-character' for a set price depending on the rarity. ;attack topic done ;attack
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby EvilGenius » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:24 pm

erestor wrote:to be tcg you have to be able to trade with another player not a 'nonplayer-character' for a set price depending on the rarity.

Exactly my point. ;a33 I just didn't word it well. :D
EvilGenius

Postby erestor » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:28 pm

EvilGenius wrote:
erestor wrote:to be tcg you have to be able to trade with another player not a 'nonplayer-character' for a set price depending on the rarity.

Exactly my point. ;a33 I just didn't word it well. :D

you helped me out
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Iczer001 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 am

The game known as Alteil is a CCG. We collect cards to form our decks. We're not trading anything. Buying doesn't count as trading. Where as in lets say. Magic the Gathering. Yes you buy cards. BUT you can trade them with your friends. THAT is what it takes to be a TCG. The trading aspect of it with other players. Simply buying them is not trading. Thats just spending a bit of money in what ever form it is and getting something. No one really traded any cards. I personally would like to see this game become a TCG. Because I have cards that I truly don't need like a 5 star, that I could yes recycle for the 300 gran it's worth and buy 2 new packs. But in the endgame this is only a CCG at best. I do not mean to degrade this game in any fashion as I have been playing for roughly 2 weeks and greatly enjoy it. I'd just like to see some trading ability. ;a40
Iczer001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 am

Why don't we just call it a FCG and call it a day?

Fun
Card
Game
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby profast3 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 am

With trade option this game would get more ppl to play for sure and it would be more fun. ;th2
profast3

Previous

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt