Manga recently read?

Anime and Manga

Re: Manga recently read?

Postby Arakis » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:03 am

Good ol' Bambi. I was translating that for DMP, but then I guess sales were too low because it was cancelled after just two volumes. I'm still hoping that someday it will see a full release, but it doesn't seem too likely.
Arakis

Postby Narcissist » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:18 am

Aww, now that's a bummer. I'd love to get my hands on a print collection. But hey, what a sweet project to have been working on! "Me Bambi." *Click*. Just totally brilliant.
Narcissist

Postby deathmasterb » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Finally finished Inuyasha a few months back (or whenever it wrapped up). I was actually watching the first season of Pokemon on YouTube for a while after that. Now I'm going between Zelda mangas, Cardcaptors, and Yugioh! on One Manga.
deathmasterb

Postby Gota » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:11 pm

No Bra

:D

Kind of wish they sub it all instead of random subbing :<
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Narcissist » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Nomura was such a wierd character. It wasn't so much that he was a he, or that he crossdressed, or that he looked good in female sensibilities. On top of all that, his behaviour was so young, so....childish. That somehow made it a whole lot dirtier than it was to begin with.

Anyways, I stopped reading it because reading the lack character development really started to annoy me. And my friends give me enough garbage about reading anything remotely shoujo anyways. But still, it's a good read. I hope what's-his-name figures out what he's into, because at the point where I stopped reading, he was doing this infuriating flip-flop every half a chapter.
Narcissist

Postby Gota » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:16 pm

haha yeah... but the random subbing is whats annoying me >.>

blahhh... so it wont be a while till i can finish it.

I thought it was pretty funny, and I liked how you can look at the girl drawing and still see a guys face, thought that was drawn pretty well.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Previous

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy