Would You Quit Alteil For...

Anime and Manga

Re: I Would Quit Alteil For...

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Kyoshi wrote:Imagine a Zelda universe where we just chop some grass and we get money.

What are you talking about, we do live in that universe. As a kid I got paid all the time for mowing lawns, though growing up in cleveland ohio I got paid more for shoveling snow out of drive ways but as I recall Link can dig with his shovel and get money too.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: Would You Quit Alteil For...

Postby lupos » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:51 am

I spent my adolescence in a tiny town in PA. I tried on several occasions to make some money shoveling but people were to broke/cheap to pay. I kept a paper route until I graduated high school for money :(
lupos
Site Admin

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 pm

I had a paper route for a while too, made MUCH better money from that then I ever did mowing or shoveling, the only issue was that the company didn't pay me, rather I had to go door to door to collect the fee and half the people were always either never home or had some crazy excuse why they couldn't pay me this month. Probably spent as much time trying collecting my fees as I did actually delivering papers.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Skyress » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:08 pm

i would not trade alteil for pokemon.i got over pokemon games long time ago.the pokemon games like all have the same thing. bad guy does something, u stop him, u go to the best pokemon trainer place, u beat the best pokemon trainers, u beat the game.... only real difference is the pokemon, bad guys, and some extra features in the more modern pokemon games like in emerald they had that special island. only pokemon games that didnt follow that order was the colliseum and dark luigua where u had to clense the pokemons of the dark shade thing and the dungeon games where u were the pokemon. if pokemon was made into an mmo then it would be the same thing except u would see other ppl online battling and stuff. i would rather devote my time into improving my strategies on alteil, but seeing that i have not played alteil yet, there is a slim chance i might try out the mmo for pokemon
Skyress

Postby Allied » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Alteil all the way!
Allied

Postby Rad!oZonde » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Kyoshi wrote:. Or grab chickens

The last time I did that.....gah the nightmares. Two words...Chickens Everywhere

I wouldn't trade Alteil for anything. Simply because I've looked forward to this game. Imo, it has everything a dream mmo should have. I haven't seen many mmos that actually have a story to them. The mind blowing amount of art and time put into this game is amazing. High quality content provided for free. What else could you ask for?
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby Grain » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:25 pm

Rad!oZonde wrote: What else could you ask for?

KFC?
Grain

Postby Rad!oZonde » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:13 am

Grain wrote:

KFC?

:(
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby MrVengeance » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:14 pm

I'd be too annoyed by a Pokemon MMO. Too many idiots yelling stupid things about mudkipz... :roll:
MrVengeance

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Grain wrote:

KFC?

I probably wouldn't give this up for a Pokemon MMO unless it was good. I would only really give this up for a .hack// MMORPG because I have been waiting for years for a good one to get off the ground.
Hakuro de Killer

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy