Kyou no Go no Ni

Anime and Manga

Kyou no Go no Ni

Postby lord0din69 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:43 am

Class of 5-2 (not the official English name) is a comedy based on the elementary school life. What interest me the most is the change in facial expression, this style reminds me of Cromartie High. The episodes are broken up into sub episodes, which is in a similar style as what Azumanga Daioh used. Each sub episode tells a short story, which sometimes might relate back to another sub episode. The series is focused mainly on the students of class 5-2, and rarely do you see any other adult characters around.

If you've enjoyed watching or reading Azumanga Daioh, then I'm sure you'll enjoy watching Kyou no Go no Ni.
lord0din69

Re: Kyou no Go no Ni

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:47 am

I dont try to make fun of this anime, but arent all school type animes the same? Just daily life and school time ... :?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Grain » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:28 pm

I hate Cromartie High.

Peralisc2 wrote:I dont try to make fun of this anime, but arent all school type animes the same? Just daily life and school time ... :?

They're not all the same.

Honey & Clover is about students at an art college. How often do you see college in anime?

Kare Kano is perfect. That's a rare quality in anime.
Grain

Postby Cheezy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Kyon no Go No Ni is an awesome anime, it's very hilarious. Don't get turned off by the fact that it centers around 5th graders.

DO NOT watch the series, the OVA's are worth watching but the TV series is a major letdown.
When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.
Cheezy

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy