Bleach Movie 3 - Fade to black

Anime and Manga

Bleach Movie 3 - Fade to black

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Did anyone besides me see it?

I must say there was nothing to it that made it better than the fillers. It was just really extremely boring.
Only surprise was to see the huge amount or call it a river of ... ahmm well ... some sort of white stuff that you get to see only in hentai animes. If was flowing all over the shinigami city. There was so much that shinigamies got caught in it and it covered a lot of shinigamies ... Yes this is how movie 3 of bleach looked like and it's for kids btw. :lol:

I would like to post here that river of see-man with kenpachi in the middle saying that's it's such a pain in the as. But i think the GMs wouldn't agree.

The movie's name should be changed to "fade to white stuff ...".
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Bleach Movie 3 - Fade to black

Postby animefreak99 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:33 pm

yeah i agree movie was like the anime fillers... totally unentertaining..bleach and naruto have to many fillers...
animefreak99

Postby Grain » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:33 am

Aren't all of the Bleach movies essentially fillers?
Grain

Postby Eladin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:35 am

yes. like the naruto/dbz movies, it's as though almost all the movies just randomly take place in sometimes indecipherable time lines that are actually more like alternate universes under the supposition that certain events just happened differently (or something) it's really quite stupid. so many anime would be at least a little better if their creators would stay on friggin target and stop pumping their shows full of needless filler so often.

makes me hesitant to invest any kind of time in any anime that runs for more than 100 episodes quite frankly, let alone as much as those three examples have...or inuyasha. i haven't seen one piece yet for that exact reason actually....
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 am

One Piece has actually a fun storyline and plot. The percentege of fillers is very low when compared to the others.

Just give it a try and watch like 5-10 episodes at a time when you have time to do so, that's all.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Eladin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 am

is that still running, or has it concluded yet?

i'm trying to partially put off some currently running anime...though...i guess one that long, i could still really pick up and take a while to catch up on anyways.
mostly i'm just running through a queue of completed series' for now though. but, i'll definitely check it out, thanks for the suggestion. :) (i must admit your little avatar did make me curious as well lol)
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby animefreak99 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:56 am

one piece is still running... same with bleach/naruto/inuyasha bleach is in filler mode alot of filler...naruto is on track with the story again.. inuyasha is close to ending at least its suppose to.. As with what Peralisc2 i recommend one piece as well..Very few fillers those that r don't even involve the one piece story line.
animefreak99

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:44 am

hmm is inuyasha still going? I know the manga has been completed for at least a year now...i finished reading it last year so it had to be at least that long. I am not sure about the anime since I never followed it, but either way inuyasha should be finishing soon.
Ginnazoh

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy