Fate/Stay Night

Anime and Manga

Re: Fate/Stay Night

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Er, I was talking about Fate/Zero, and that was months ago.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:15 am

Shirozaki wrote:Er, I was talking about Fate/Zero, and that was months ago.

Ahh, well Still, I think I would prefer the VN version more. And thank you, u made me find out that there's horizon in the middle of nowhere available now on bluray. I'm getting it , going on sale on nov 6th XD That anime is awesome.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:30 am

There is no visual novel format of Zero. The series was originally featured in light novels.
Romdeau

Postby Aoi » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Oh there is a thread on this, I absolutely love this franchise, still can't figure out if I like Unlimited Blade Works or Heaven's Feel more. I read the Visual Novel after watching the Anime, and yeah the visual novel is way better. I loved Fate/zero though some parts disappointed me, I was expecting more of a battle between Saber and Berserker, and was rather sad that Kitritsugu vs Kirei didn't have a Emiya theme.

Also I don't want them to stop milking the Fate franchise yet, I have hope that Ufotable will do Heaven's Feel route, because if they don't then the Heaven's feel opening on the Ps vita is a very mean tease.

Favorite Characters: Lancer(Fate/stay Night), Rider(Fate/zero), Waver, and Kariya.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:54 pm

No, no one likes Heaven's feel.
A heaven's feel adaption is impossible, due to sex, sex, and ****.
Removing the destroy and its implications from HF would get the same result as removing the destroy from the Kohaku route in tsukihime, it removes an integral part of their backstory.

Oh, and Nasu has wrapped up the Fate franchise with Fate/Apocrypha (Light Novel) and Fate/Extra CCC (video game), and doesn't wish to continue it (though if you want a last straw; there is other authors at TM).
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Jazzock » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:34 am

I'm just going to leave this here.

Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Icyglare » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:26 pm

I'm always half-delighted by Fate Stay Night and the other half wish they did more. Like the first one, the concept was awesome and I was expecting great things but the great things didn't really happen. It was a lot of small tuffles followed by retreating.

The 2nd one(prequel), anything with the main character was great. Everything with Rider was great. Everything else was either weird or unfulfilling. The fight between Saber and Lancer made me cringe.

Saber: You have such humility, this shall be a fair duel
Lancer: Someone beautiful as yourself has marvelous chivery.
Saber: You are remarkable in battle with superb Feudalism
Lancer: This duel will be marked upon history since I have such a worthy and talented opponent
Saber: blah blah you're awesome
Lancer: blah blah, I am awesome and so are you
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Previous

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy