Fate/Stay Night

Anime and Manga

Re: Fate/Stay Night

Postby Ginnazoh » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:33 pm

is that an Archer quote? I dont recall Rin making such a quote but she would be my next guess if its not Archer.

also is ur avatar Sergei from Chrono Cross?
Ginnazoh

Postby Romdeau » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:39 pm

I played Chrono Cross and I don't recall Serg looking like that. I believe his quote is from GARcher :P

Zanador I suggest you check out Tsukihime. Its legendary reputation seems to have some substance (so far).
Romdeau

Postby Zanador » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Hehe, thx.
Yeah, the quote is from Archer, he says this after he tells Shirou how to use his skills. :)
And yes again, my avatar is Serge from Chrono Cross. Its the moment Lynx looks up after taking over Serge's body (the next minute he stabs Kid, if you remember the scene or the intro).

Thanks, i will take a look at it.
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

Postby Ginnazoh » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 pm

yep i do remember that scene. i believe my reaction when i first saw that scene was...what just happened...this game has become more messed up than it already was lol but it was a fun enjoyable game.

hehe romdeau just u wait, tsukihime gets even better as you unlock more and more scenarios.
Ginnazoh

Postby Xovian » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:52 am

Just i thought i'd add this tidbit since the Archer arc is being animated:

Anime News Network: New Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works Trailer Posted

Just thought the fans might want to know who dont visit that specific anime site much.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Ginnazoh » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 am

I believe the UBW/Ultimate Blade Work/Archer's Arc is the storyline used for the film of FSN...which I am keenly awaiting :D

Unfortunately I probably will never see an animated version of Heaven's Feel...which makes sense considering how dark that path was but it was my favorite...I just felt that path was truly Nasu working and writing in his element
Ginnazoh

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:06 pm

I'm looking forward to the film! Looks very pretty (visually), hopefully they managed to pace the rather massive storyline (for a movie) well enough.
Romdeau

Postby animefreak99 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 am

it'll be released in japan in 9 or 10 days from now, From that i would guess it would take 1-3 months for it to be release onto dvd. from there it would take 1-2 days for it to be ripped/subbed and released to us. OR it could be leaked out to the public (unlikly).... but like everyone else i can't wait to watch it.
animefreak99

Postby Romdeau » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 am

I am still waiting eagerly for UBW's eventual English translation. Any news otherwise on it? Such as, how well it did in Japan?
Romdeau

Postby Xovian » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Romdeau wrote:I am still waiting eagerly for UBW's eventual English translation. Any news otherwise on it? Such as, how well it did in Japan?

Currently there is no known date or if it is even being discussed for a English port (UK region2 or US region1) at this time.

Given the nature of the beast currently, i do have to wonder if any US based companies would even pick it up.
Funimation has the license for distributing the original series, but they do not own the rights to the production or licenses of other works.
All of that is still under lock and key by Geneon of Japan, and considering the US branch was closed in Sept of 2007, i wouldn't hold my breath to see a release here.

As to news of the movies doings in theaters:
here
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy