Fate/Stay Night

Anime and Manga

Re: Fate/Stay Night

Postby animefreak99 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Xovian wrote:
Romdeau wrote:I am still waiting eagerly for UBW's eventual English translation. Any news otherwise on it? Such as, how well it did in Japan?

Currently there is no known date or if it is even being discussed for a English port (UK region2 or US region1) at this time.

Given the nature of the beast currently, i do have to wonder if any US based companies would even pick it up.
Funimation has the license for distributing the original series, but they do not own the rights to the production or licenses of other works.
All of that is still under lock and key by Geneon of Japan, and considering the US branch was closed in Sept of 2007, i wouldn't hold my breath to see a release here.

As to news of the movies doings in theaters:
here

I don't expect most fan to wait for it to port to the US at all... they rather download it and then IF it comes out to the US they'll buy it then.. as for when its going to be release online, it all depends when it'll be release on DVD..
animefreak99

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:03 am

I really liked the anime - got hooked the minute archer came crashing down the roof :oops: rider is awesome too! who wouldn't want to ride a pegasus!
ErnnLaties

Postby Ginnazoh » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:57 am

making safe estimates dvds usually come out within half a year of movies (i think) and since we're talking fan translation that may take another 4 or 5 months...so i'm thinking we wont see an English sub of the movie until new years T_T

I really hope i'm wrong and it comes out during the summer or something...
Ginnazoh

Postby Demongod » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 am

ErnnLaties wrote:I really liked the anime - got hooked the minute archer came crashing down the roof :oops: rider is awesome too! who wouldn't want to ride a pegasus!

Depends on if you had to choose between pegasus and its rider -.-...
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby ErnnLaties » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:19 am

well rider is an awesome character - and the fact she gets to ride pegasus made her more awesome. too bad she died so soon, and worked for the stupid boy who tried to be bad but epicly failed
ErnnLaties

Postby Demongod » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 am

Anytime an anime kills the fanservice, it's a black mark in my book.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

Demongod

Postby ANIMEniac » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:11 pm

The game and i think another Fate/Stay game has Rider in a bigger role. I am sure the other game has her in "normal" attire without her visor =)
ANIMEniac

Postby Spears » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:48 pm

I just googled eroge in the uni library...thanks for that guys.
Spears

Postby Demongod » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:10 pm

ANIMEniac wrote:The game and i think another Fate/Stay game has Rider in a bigger role. I am sure the other game has her in "normal" attire without her visor =)

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Normal attire Rider is win, yes.

Demongod

Postby Callonia » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:23 am

Spears wrote:I just googled eroge in the uni library...thanks for that guys.

Lol, you're welcome
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy