Manga killing off characters...

Anime and Manga

Re: Manga killing off characters...

Postby animefreak99 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 pm

I think he's going to kill Sasuke, with all betrayal Sasuke is doing there is no going back for him. When and IF Sasuke dies it'll be Naruto big step towards hokage.
As for black beard i so hate the guy.. white beard is epic. an epic battle to the death..
animefreak99

Postby ZeroX1999 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 am

Peralisc2 wrote:I hate the part where he hesitated to kill of black beard. Imo black beard should be dead. -.-

Guess his furry aged much more than him.

Actually it seems that White Beard did not hesitate to try an Kill black beard. Come on! He even said "You alone , I refuse to acknowledge as my son!!" He then promptly slices Black Beard with his halberd/spear and THEN smashes him with the quake power.
ZeroX1999

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:16 am

I find it hard to believe that white beard wouldn't do his best to kill the guy who he hated so much ... ace died in front of him because of black beard.

With all his expierence White Beard should have aimed to deal more fatal blows. I bearly see black beard wounded and believe he will recover fast from that...
Black Beard is too important for the story thought up by the mangaka, to let him die. The way he left him alive is just flawed too me, just because White Beard is so expierenced and was full of rage and didn't manga to deal some finishing blows instantly after EVEN getting warmed up in a fight...
His furry really aged.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby ZeroX1999 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:43 am

One piece can be inconsistent sometimes, but I don't think White Beard could have done a lot to Black Beard. I mean, he had half his face blown off, the stab wound when his "son" thought that White Beard betrayed them all, and many other stabbings and bullet piercing must have effected his strength and powers somewhat.
ZeroX1999

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

So anyone who read this week's chapter from the naruto manga will see i was right. Few random quotes:
Sasuke : did you see what was in my heart? how i really feel?
--- (skipping few images)
Naruto : So tell me ... Did you see what was in my heart? How i really feel?
Naruto : Did you see what will happen if we fight again?
Kackashi : .....
Sakura : ..... ?
Naruto : So keep your hatred, let it fester and hit me with full force... :roll:
Naruto : I am the only one who can bear the full burnt of your hate! It's my job, no one else's!
Naruto : I will bear the burden of your hatred and we will die together!
Sasuke : Why do you care about me so much?
Sasuke : *silence*
Naruto : Because i am your friend.
Sasuke : *shocked*
Kackashi : *silence*
Sakura : *silence*
Naruto : Sasuke ... we'll never be able to understand eachother through words alone.
Naruto : I knew that from the moment i met you.

(i didn't make any of these up. this is what was actually been said in the last chapter)

Meanwhile one piece got even more interesting than it already is. Sure black beard should just die, but as i thought, he just didn't die yet because he is of importance to the story. He can add up a little more extra to the story for now.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:24 am

IMO, Naruto has crossed the precipice of suck finally. Can't really take that manga seriously anymore. Kinda sad, but Kishi needs to stop writing a freaking yaoi and get back to writing a decently good story if he wants his story to be considered as more than a joke at this point... but that's my opinion

One Piece is still so very epic though. Definitely blows the other big 3 out of the water right now in my opinion. And Blackbeard is really setting himself up to be the final antagonist of the series at this point.
luckysvn777

Postby Politikas » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Seems like One piece final will be Luffy+ his crew+ marines+ those few pirate lords who are alive by then VS Blackbeard and Co, he got some suport crew in prison for Luffys crew to fight.
Politikas

Postby luckysvn777 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:40 am

Plus there's the fact that Blackbeard's Crew matches Luffy's almost perfectly.

Luffy - Blackbeard
Zoro - Shiryuu
Usopp - Van Auger
Chopper - Doc Q
Brooke - Lafitte
Nami - Catarina

Not sure about Sanji, Robin, or Franky.. not enough is really known about the new Pirates yet.

But there are just so many similarities, that it makes sense in a "Equal but Opposite" sort of Final battle.

Also, note that Blackbeard has one extra member. Meaning that Luffy's crew isn't done yet :D Although that was almost obvious from the fact that Luffy himself said he wanted a crew of 10 (not sure if that includes Luffy or not).

Seems pretty darn awesome to me. And the story's only about half over, from the word of Oda himself :shock:
luckysvn777

Previous

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy