What did you marathon recently or liked to marathon?

Anime and Manga

Re: What did you marathon recently or liked to marathon?

Postby Eladin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Elfen Lied

good times. great opening theme.

Gilgamesh...

crappy ending.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:01 pm

I don't know how but somehow they created the illusion that gilgamesh is good. Then at the end i was like "are they really going to ruin it all now? :/".
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Eladin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:I don't know how but somehow they created the illusion that gilgamesh is good. Then at the end i was like "are they really going to ruin it all now? :/".

dude...no joke. like, prior to my sister-in-law getting it for me, i hadn't heard a dang thing. then i start watching it, and i actually start really kinda liking it...and then the end...is just...such a major let down, that it actually pretty much makes a wash of the whole bloody thing. usually a crummy ending isn't enough to ruin a good anime for me...but this time........yeah.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Gota » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Queens blade was -_-

I just finished watching Liar game season 1 and 2 live action, waiting for the movie to be subbed QQ
Also, finished watching bloody monday live action and is waiting for the new episodes for season 2, currently on episode7.

Both are great series. They both were based on the manga. I am reading the manga as well as watching the episodes, they follow pretty close, but have their differences. Both are pretty psychological and interesting, which I like.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Ginnazoh » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:12 am

I really liked season 1 of Bloody Monday and I'm holding off on reading season 2 until I have more time.

For Liar's game, a friend of mine forced me to watch it a few years ago and i actually liked it more than her. I'm waiting until they finish translating all the chapters before reading it as I think Liar's game is going to be a marathon.
Ginnazoh

Postby Romdeau » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 am

I am currently in love with Bounen no Xamdo-I literally just downloaded the first episode yesterday, got hooked and will probably finish it within a couple of days (26 eps).
Romdeau

Postby Noria » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm

I watched the infamous "Elfenlied" throughout the last few days after having read about it several times and gotten curious... i thought it was actually rather cool despite anything i would have expected.

Also finished "Gantz" last week, i was excited to see if the Anime is as great as the Manga. Well big fail, after like episode 7 or something it was a pest to watch on and i skipped large parts. The story is so interesting yet the whole Anime sucks from start to end due to endless nonsense talking and loooooooooong whining scenes in every single episode which they implemented whysoever... the intros of both are kickass though, now i think i´ll go and watch Arjuna once again kinda feel like it^^
Last edited by Noria on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noria

Postby Xovian » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Started watching Saber Marionette J (ultimate collection, which i have an autographed version of) with the wife a couple days ago.
It's a long series, so it takes awhile to watch even if you watch a lot of the disks back to back.
My wife actually likes the story, which i was glad for, as it does have a good story and was one of the originals that used its specific plot line.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby gouen » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 pm

I watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann last week.

And then watched the whole thing again last night.

@_@ I think it's EPIC.
O_O
gouen

Postby Multi » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 am

Hanamaru Kindergarten. Slice of life?
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy