What did you marathon recently or liked to marathon?

Anime and Manga

Re: What did you marathon recently or liked to marathon?

Postby alvisto » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:28 am

Gota wrote:

I just finished watching Liar game season 1 and 2 live action, waiting for the movie to be subbed QQ
Also, finished watching bloody monday live action and is waiting for the new episodes for season 2, currently on episode7.

Cool ! I am going to start Liar Game season 2 anytime soon as soon as I finished downloaded them. xD Bloody Monday, finished downloading, going to start as well.

Noria wrote:Also finished "Gantz" last week, i was excited to see if the Anime is as great as the Manga. Well big fail, after like episode 7 or something it was a pest to watch on and i skipped large parts. The story is so interesting yet the whole Anime sucks from start to end due to endless nonsense talking and loooooooooong whining scenes in every single episode which they implemented whysoever... the intros of both are kickass though, now i think i´ll go and watch Arjuna once again kinda feel like it^^

Same with me. The constant whining of "should I kill this person" bla bla is really getting on my nerves. Also all those unnecessary sex scenes are totally a waste of air time. I stopped at around episode 18 or 19, and I still remember it's Pera who recommend this anime to me. O.O

Currently marathoning Lovely Complex. It's so LOL and so FUNNY that I can't help but love this anime. :3
alvisto

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 am

Note the guy said the manga is great, so the story is great, it just had it flaws with the "displaying" but the whining and all is realistic. ;th2

And i still stick to what i said, as well as saying that Yuyu Hakusho is the best anime ever.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby imortal12233 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:07 am

I mostly just read manga, I only watch the anime if it's either known to be better than the manga, or sometimes (yes, I know it's sad) for the fillers; mostly I watch animes though if there is no manga, or the manga came after the anime (usually implies first reason).
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby crimsonshade » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 am

Multi wrote:Hanamaru Kindergarten. Slice of life?

Koume tops Hiiragi any day :P

Marathoning Baccano! because of Durarara!. Also Dennou Coil.
crimsonshade

Postby Eladin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:28 am

Peralisc2 wrote: Yuyu Hakusho is the best anime ever.

you mean the manga right?

i just watched all of Virus Buster Serge...

and now i don't know why i bothered actually...
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Durarara!! From the makers of Baccano!

Really great anime, anything i can say about it would be a direct spoil to the story. It's very diverse tho, so try it out.

Also the famous couple Isaac and Miria (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8RCsJ_esDc) show up in both of the animes i just mentioned.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 pm

baccano was awesome! and i'm looking forward to durarara but i'm putting it off until the whole series is out.
Ginnazoh

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Anyone see monster? I'm totally obsessed right now.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:44 pm

I read the manga Monster which is quite cool but not sure if we're talking about the same thing.

and I really liked it.
Ginnazoh

Postby Noria » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 pm

finally found some cracked up super illegal side which streams bleach and watched it halfway by now (ya, it´s on youtube i know, but the quality SUCKS and i wanted to watch it in HD).

funny anime, not thaaaaat mindblowing but cool stuff. a somewhat more serious/more enjoyable version of One Piece to me.
Noria

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy