Anyone saw latest chapter of HxH?

Anime and Manga

Anyone saw latest chapter of HxH?

Postby Gota » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:06 am

i was like wtf belltia? Lol

Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (16.39 KiB) Viewed 888 times
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Re: Anyone saw latest chapter of HxH?

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 am

Nah, it's still within the author's drawing style.

The wtf part is that gon went super sayajian... i just think it's exagerated. >_>
And bet they'll defeat the ant king by some other lame excuse too. So i might have to downrate the manga and even drop it. There's too much pusholding for gon.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Multi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:58 am

It says his body aged itself to an age where gon could win. Explains why his hair is so long.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Not "into what he changed" and couldn't care less about the hair, the hair could be imense without any change, just for show, just for looks. It adds to the style of the manga.

Issue is where the duck comes all of a sudden the ability to change ... that's just lame non-existent ofcsreen training.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Multi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Not "into what he changed" and couldn't care less about the hair, the hair could be imense without any change, just for show, just for looks. It adds to the style of the manga.

Issue is where the duck comes all of a sudden the ability to change ... that's just lame non-existent ofcsreen training.

The power comes from sacrificing the ability to ever use nen again in the future. It's the nature of how nen works in this series, look at kurapika who, as a beginner, could fight with the ryodan. It's because he has the rule to only use his nen against the ryodan and if he violates this rule he will die.

For gon, using this sudden power is in exchange for crippling himself afterwards.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Gota » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:01 pm

I wasn't implying that he copied, I was just saying that the instant I saw gon's xform, I thought of belltia lol
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Nehless » Wed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm

lol HxH

GETAAA I love this manga but wish the arc would go faster. The way HxH is going now, it's going all over the place.

I think Gon used a specialized nen
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu May 06, 2010 11:26 am

I agree with Peril that move was ridiculous. Not a fan at all. I hate when hero's randomly get super powers out of nowhere. It would be one thing if they brought up the idea earlier that you could do what he did, but it came completely out of the blue. I feel like later they're going to randomly bring in another character who restores inherent talents so Gon can go back to normal.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu May 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Well somehow i was annoyed by the old guy's rose a bit too. But then thought, ah he is an old fighter, he fought and lived so long that it does seem normal for someone like him to have a secret last resort move hidden ...
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy