What Anime Are You Watching?

Anime and Manga

Re: What Anime Are You Watching?

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:53 am

That's weird, because i totally dislike paranoia agent but like the other, well except death note which i like only the first half of, after that it gets a really bad plot. :/
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:17 am

Peralisc2 wrote:That's weird, because i totally dislike paranoia agent but like the other, well except death note which i like only the first half of, after that it gets a really bad plot. :/

Well, actually it's quite normal. You see, the thing about people is that they all have different tastes and preferences. ;th2 And yeah agreed on death note.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Eladin » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:That's weird, because i totally dislike paranoia agent but like the other, well except death note which i like only the first half of, after that it gets a really bad plot. :/

*spoilers?*

i hated when L got ganked. the show did sorta tumble after that point, but it still held on to a pretty decent run after that. i'm just glad that weenie cop finally did something...let alone shooting Light. that was pretty awesome. :)

Elfen Lied, while awesome...is a little...kiddy, just with adult themes thrown in. dunno how else to say it. just because there's blood and mayhem and death, doesn't make it more adult necessarily. just saying.

but still...freaking great anime...and i love the opening theme.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Otonashi » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 pm

*more spoilers?*

They killed off one of their better characters, and almost instantaneously replaced him with what I can only imagine was supposed to be a carbon copy. Except I don't think Near was ever as interesting as L. That, and the Xanatos Gambit pileup at the very end was really hard to swallow.
Otonashi

Postby Eladin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 am

i agree. Near was no where um...near...as interesting as L. and, like i said, it did certainly take a dive after his death, but it still wasn't that bad. i've seen far worse anime collectively than with just those last few episodes lol. and it was certainly going to have to go that way in the end. i mean, every episode prior was exactly how you described it (Xanatos...how nice he got his own pop-culture phrase now...), but they just covered some better than others.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Previous

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy