New Full Metal Alchemist anime confirmed!

Anime and Manga

New Full Metal Alchemist anime confirmed!

Postby Rhyas » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Rhyas
LVL 10 Iczer
1511/1511
Guild: Looking for a happy home ;-;
Rhyas

Re: New Full Metal Alchemist anime confirmed!

Postby Romdeau » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Just from reading that article, it hasn't been "officially" confirmed but it sounds like it probably has. There are many series that I'd love to see sequels of (done equally well I pray) and Fullmetal is without a doubt on that list. Exciting news for many of us.
Romdeau

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Can't wait to see it! Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favorite anime so it's nice to see more of it. I looked through some comments on that article and it seems it'll air around april 2009 and that it will be an adaption of the manga. I have high expectations of it!
ShinyDanmaku

Postby erestor » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 pm

a sequel sound pretty interesting. just how is it all gonna be done thought?
++may contain spoilor++
with the FMA movie ending , AL and ED came to ''our world'' with no chance of returning. are they gonna some how walk into the woods and find a way to return; or are they gonna stay and pretend to perform alchemey?
spoilor done

sidenote:
fullmetal is all well and good but what about eureka seven? when is the movie coming out, is it still coming out?
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 am

erestor wrote:a sequel sound pretty interesting. just how is it all gonna be done thought?
++may contain spoilor++
with the FMA movie ending , AL and ED came to ''our world'' with no chance of returning. are they gonna some how walk into the woods and find a way to return; or are they gonna stay and pretend to perform alchemey?
spoilor done

sidenote:
fullmetal is all well and good but what about eureka seven? when is the movie coming out, is it still coming out?

It won't be a sequel. It'll be a complete new series based on the manga. And the story of the manga is completely different after chapter 50 or so.
ShinyDanmaku

Postby erestor » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:58 am

AhMyGamer wrote:
erestor wrote:a sequel sound pretty interesting. just how is it all gonna be done thought?
++may contain spoilor++
spoilor done

sidenote:

It won't be a sequel. It'll be a complete new series based on the manga. And the story of the manga is completely different after chapter 50 or so.

but how is it different? i never read the manga. do they just completly dismiss the fact that they came to our world, or did they make it so that they found a way back? that is my question? i guess i should just find the manga...how boring, i dont like to read.
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:12 pm

erestor wrote:
AhMyGamer wrote:
++may contain spoilor++
spoilor done

sidenote:

but how is it different? i never read the manga. do they just completly dismiss the fact that they came to our world, or did they make it so that they found a way back? that is my question? i guess i should just find the manga...how boring, i dont like to read.

heh, our world isn't even mentioned in the manga. The anime follows the manga quite closely but around the end of the anime they each go their own way.

SPOILER ALERT For example, in the manga Scar didn't die and Alphonse didn't got turned into the Philosophers Stone.
Also the manga has characters that didn't appear in the anime.END SPOILER

So yeah, if you liked the anime you should definitely read the manga. Or you could just wait for the new series to air! :D
ShinyDanmaku

Postby DearestNight » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:14 am

I dislike spoilering, so I'll just say this.

The manga is an utterly differant experience, and equally worth spending the time on.
Be a craftsman in speech that thou mayest be strong, for the strength of one is the tongue, and speech is mightier than all fighting. ~ Maxims of Ptahhotep, 3400 B.C.
DearestNight

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy