Recommend GinnAzoh Anime/Manga!

Anime and Manga

Re: Recommend GinnAzoh Anime/Manga!

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Hmm here are the last few that I really liked.

Hariku no Go (anime) - Can't believe I liked the anime but I loved it. No swords and no dragons, but very likable characters and made me want to learn Go.

Vagabond (manga) - Looking back, I can't but my finger on what it was that I loved about it. Great story though about a 'vagabond' who becomes some legendary warrior/philosopher. I would highly recommend it, though tbh it gets boring at the very end.

Monster (anime) - Slow moving non action series... but one of my all time favorites! Such a psychological thriller!

The Breaker (manga) - Really awesome martial artist manga.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ginnazoh » Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am

Im probably just going to wait for one of those joke harem huge boob fighting mangas (Sekirei or Freezing) to finish then marathon them...unless something really good comes online (e.g. Cross Game or Eden of the East or etc...)
Ginnazoh

Postby azurewrath » Wed May 04, 2011 2:05 am

If you want harem, have you tried Sora no otoshimono? One of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time.
azurewrath

Postby InfernityFan » Wed May 04, 2011 5:19 am

LoveHina is the perfect harem manga to me ;th2 While it's not spectacular, it doesn't have much flaw objectively. But I'm sure you have read it.

Btw, I need a recommendation for romance anime/non-shoujo manga where the main character (man preferrably) already has a girlfriend, and stay like that till the end. If you haven't guessed yet, a romance where the focus is on the relationship rather than chasing-the-girl. It doesn't matter if it's not a moe series.
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Ginnazoh » Thu May 05, 2011 1:43 am

See Sora no otoshimono and Love Hina...

My current obsession is Future Diary aka Mirai Nikki...if any one know any series thats similar to this..please recommend since I'm in love with this series right now.

And, I've read Psyren too...which is the closest thing to Mirai Nikki I can think of right now =(
Ginnazoh

Postby Romdeau » Thu May 05, 2011 1:43 am

Poor Erin gets lost in the storm..
Romdeau

Postby Gota » Thu May 05, 2011 3:18 am

Isn't Freezing already done?
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri May 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Nope, Freezing is still ongoing, and translations are way behind...

yea Beast Player Erin isn't high on my list right now...It sounds like a good series but not the type I want to read right now.

Still looking for similar things to Mirai Nikki
Ginnazoh

Postby Romdeau » Fri May 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Ginnazoh wrote:Nope, Freezing is still ongoing, and translations are way behind...

yea Beast Player Erin isn't high on my list right now...It sounds like a good series but not the type I want to read right now.

Still looking for similar things to Mirai Nikki

What type do you want to WATCH? It's the anime I'm talking about, not the book.

Anyhow I recall a certain Proxy show being ignored for a very long time, somehow I think Erin is gonna end up on your "list of want to watch but will probably never get around to watching it".

Knowing you anyhow-your loss! ;)
Romdeau

Postby azurewrath » Fri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Might as well hijack : D
Looking for anime/ manga/ VN where the main character isn't a dumdum. Too many horrible leads lately. BTW, that doesn't mean the main character has to be a guy, it is just that most guy leads lately have been failing hard D :

TOUMA PUNCHHHHH
azurewrath

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy