Recommend GinnAzoh Anime/Manga!

Anime and Manga

Re: Recommend GinnAzoh Anime/Manga!

Postby crimsonshade » Fri May 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Ginnazoh wrote:Nope, Freezing is still ongoing, and translations are way behind...

yea Beast Player Erin isn't high on my list right now...It sounds like a good series but not the type I want to read right now.

Still looking for similar things to Mirai Nikki

I'm not sure how similar they are... but maybe try Liar Game? Another one, Doubt, is also apparently good... but I haven't read it myself.

Ginnazoh wrote:Im probably just going to wait for one of those joke harem huge boob fighting mangas (Sekirei or Freezing) to finish then marathon them...unless something really good comes online (e.g. Cross Game or Eden of the East or etc...)

Not sure what you mean by this... Cross Game and Higashi no Eden ARE online. If you meant you couldn't find them, try Anime-ds (for anime). If you want the manga for Cross Game, try citymanga. Higashi no Eden I don't think has manga..
crimsonshade

Postby InfernityFan » Fri May 06, 2011 6:26 pm

azurewrath wrote:Might as well hijack : D
Looking for anime/ manga/ VN where the main character isn't a dumdum. Too many horrible leads lately. BTW, that doesn't mean the main character has to be a guy, it is just that most guy leads lately have been failing hard D :

TOUMA PUNCHHHHH

There are many main characters like that (especially manga, I'm more well-versed in that area). What type of manga do you like to read?
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby azurewrath » Fri May 06, 2011 8:34 pm

I read most genres. Read thru/ watched several slice of life, watched most shouen combat shows, and do the occasional harem and comedy. Think some favorites that I can think off the top of my head are Yu Yu Hakusho, Spice and Wolf, Hayate no Gotoku, Clannad (and company), Darker than Black, and Cowboy Bebop.

Ummm looking for something more serious I guess since most the shows I'm watching right now are pretty lighthearted. I'll take any suggestions though that don't have failures as leads t.t
azurewrath

Postby Ginnazoh » Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 pm

I finished eden of the east and cross game...I meant come along.

And Rom, I finished Ergo Proxy...I finally found a japanese dub with subtitles...instead of english dubs...I also just finished RahXephon last week..so I do get through my to watch list within a few months xD

Beast Player Erin I'll get around to eventually...probably some time next week. I've been reading Mirai Nikki recently, and Muv Luv Alternate just came out so there goes a chunk of my time...also Demonbane out too already so...gonna be busy xD
Ginnazoh

Postby InfernityFan » Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 am

azurewrath wrote:I read most genres. Read thru/ watched several slice of life, watched most shouen combat shows, and do the occasional harem and comedy. Think some favorites that I can think off the top of my head are Yu Yu Hakusho, Spice and Wolf, Hayate no Gotoku, Clannad (and company), Darker than Black, and Cowboy Bebop.

Ummm looking for something more serious I guess since most the shows I'm watching right now are pretty lighthearted. I'll take any suggestions though that don't have failures as leads t.t

Well then, I'll just list some of the best manga I have read which has awesome protagonist.

Historie
Protagonist: Natural-born-Genius. Very good all-around, charismatic personality-wise. Easily the best main character I have ever seen, on par with Lelouch Lamperouge.
Story: The biographical story of Alexander secretary.

Jiraishin
Protagonist: Cunning no-nonsense Policeman. He will do whatever it takes to solve a case.
Story: A detective story. Much more darker than usual.

Kuroshitsuji
Protagonist: Amazing butler with his surprisingly-dark child master.
Story: A twist in victorian era. The story of the "Queen's Watchdog".

Onani Master Kurosawa
Protagonist: Awesome protag, more than that is spoilerish. One thing I can say is he can imitate many well-known char faces (like Kira).
Story: Don't be fooled by the title. Dare I say that this manga story is one of my Top 5 of all-time. Easily the best Romance/Coming-of-Age Manga. It's short too.

The World God Only Knows
Protagonist: Genius, A Romantic when he wants to, eroge hardcore fans.
Story: About a protagonist who saves the life of many of girls by making them fall in love with him.

Ubel Blatt
Protagonist: Strong, Vengeful, good-with-woman protagonist. He's generally awesome.
Story: The story of an anti-hero who vows to kill the seven saviors of a kingdom.

Vinland Saga
Protagonist: Strong, ambitious in a sense. Your typical bad boy.
Story: Epic tale of Vikings and Politic.

Historie and Onani Master Kurosawa are really recommended if you haven't read them already ;th2
My VN Blog
InfernityFan

Postby Romdeau » Sun May 08, 2011 9:30 pm

If by next week you mean next year, yeah I can buy that. ;th2
Romdeau

Postby Ginnazoh » Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 pm

haha next year...maybe...

Im still grinding through the first game in the MuvLuv series...god it's bad...well more like nothing about it stands out...other than its the first in the trilogy that's supposed to end really strong with MuvLuv alternate...

Just finished Mirai Nikki earlier today...I love this series...Twisted mind games + death + romance + wtf-factor = my <3
Ginnazoh

Postby InfernityFan » Sun May 08, 2011 10:17 pm

If you want to skip MuvLuv and go straight to Alternative, provided by Ixrec himself:
http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/mlplot/
My VN Blog
InfernityFan

Postby Ginnazoh » Thu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm

...zzz after making it through the cliche filled snorefest that's muvluv...I am half way through mv limited...and wow its depressing...It's awesome but depressing =/

Rom, recommend me something awesome similar to Cross Game T_T
I want something more cheerful to watch...
Ginnazoh

Postby Romdeau » Thu May 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Ginnazoh wrote:Rom, recommend me something awesome similar to Cross Game T_T
I want something more cheerful to watch...

Hey I know!

Why don't you try Erin the Beast Player! ;th2
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy