You better not cry because Bleach is comming to town!

Television and Movies

You better not cry because Bleach is comming to town!

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:06 am

http://animeanime.jp/news/archives/2010 ... ach_1.html
http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/03/w ... manga.html

Can't wait to see the hollywoozied DBZ drama all over again. :lol:

Only role that will maybe be played by the right actors is Chad, because he dosn't act much so there's not much need for talent.
Inoue most likely will be played by some fatso chick.

And once again main character, Ichigo this time, will be shown how he goes to highschool. BUT NOW since they understand they made a mistake with goku on DBZ they will probably pick a freaking wrestler for Ichigo's role.
The zanpakto transformation will be the worst you ever seen, no doubt there, the sword might actually not even transform ... ah right forgot they can come up with the excuse it dosn't transform because Ichigo can't control his reiatsu. But most likely it will be the same thing with the other chars. ^^

Damn this is exciting!
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: You better not cry because Bleach is comming to town!

Postby Eladin » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 am

that's some depressing news. i mean, i guess i should be happy that at least hollywood isn't targeting particularly great anime to make into their horrible adaptations. still...how many failures does one need to go through before they realize that they can't do a good job at adapting just about...well...anything.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Return to Advent's Dream Machine