Worst Movie You've Seen?

Television and Movies

Re: Worst Movie You've Seen?

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Epic Movie.

More like "Epic Fail Movie".

It just wasn't as funny as it was advertised to be and had a lot of stuff I didn't really like in it.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby Kyrie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Eragon.

I enjoyed the book, despite its unoriginality (the plot is basically Star Wars in a fantasy setting), but the film completely butchered it, omitting many vital characters and events and removing any original material. It could have been so much better if it had been more faithful to the book, and the same is true of the last three Harry Potter films.
Kyrie

Postby HellecticMojo » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:29 am

If we are discussing movies that are so bad that they are actually entertaining, then I recommend Killer Clowns from Outer Space

Little Nicky or almost any Adam Sandler movies are pretty bad.
HellecticMojo

Postby edgarfigaro » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:25 pm

I'll end this right now for you all.

LOST. IN. TRANSLATION.

Yeah, lost in translation is right. The translation got lost exactly when Ms. Coppolla went and put her idea to paper. That movie was a whole load of nothing. AND it starred Bill Murray, who is quite a good actor. I'd say the best part of the movie is the first 3 minutes with the backside shot of Scarlet Johanssen. But then again, that means your watching the movie and you have three more grueling hours of nothing to look forward. Good job on capturing the void of nothingness and putting it to film.
"what on earth did you just say? did someone nerf your keyboard?" ~Spears
I feel that way all the time Spears, all the time.
edgarfigaro

Postby Grain » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:25 pm

edgarFigaro wrote:I'll end this right now for you all.

LOST. IN. TRANSLATION.

Yeah, lost in translation is right. The translation got lost exactly when Ms. Coppolla went and put her idea to paper. That movie was a whole load of nothing. AND it starred Bill Murray, who is quite a good actor. I'd say the best part of the movie is the first 3 minutes with the backside shot of Scarlet Johanssen. But then again, that means your watching the movie and you have three more grueling hours of nothing to look forward. Good job on capturing the void of nothingness and putting it to film.

I liked that movie.
Grain

Postby Fatherwolf » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:06 am

Batman and robin.
I am more terrified of light that leave no shadow then of darkness i't self.
Fatherwolf

Postby arfort » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Ghostrider. Seriously, the demons attack one by one and they go "ahaha, I'm too strong for you" to "oh my god you're killing me with you're chain thing! it hurts, it hurts" in 2 seconds flat. Three times.
arfort

Postby Thespi » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:09 pm

edgarFigaro wrote:I'll end this right now for you all.

LOST. IN. TRANSLATION.

I heartily concur!!!

I was excited to watch it because it was filmed in Japan, but it just stank... It made me feel rather depressed. Reminded me of Hemingway's novels, which I hate, because no one DOES Anything, but complain and drink... but no reall Action! I kept hoping that either character, Scarlett's or Bill's would DO... Something... get a backbone or be a bit more adventurous...
If it had been me.... I'd have been exploring all over the place! I might have gotten lost, even with a map, but I would have attempted to communicate and I think I would have been politely recieved and have fun, too. I have traveled, so I do understand Culture Shock... maybe I'm a little more resilant... *L*
"A Lady should be more elegant," - Lumiere (Kiddy Grade)
Thespi

Postby Grain » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:41 pm

Thespi wrote:I was excited to watch it because it was filmed in Japan, but it just stank... It made me feel rather depressed. Reminded me of Hemingway's novels, which I hate, because no one DOES Anything, but complain and drink... but no reall Action! I kept hoping that either character, Scarlett's or Bill's would DO... Something... get a backbone or be a bit more adventurous...
If it had been me.... I'd have been exploring all over the place! I might have gotten lost, even with a map, but I would have attempted to communicate and I think I would have been politely recieved and have fun, too. I have traveled, so I do understand Culture Shock... maybe I'm a little more resilant...

Well, I suppose some people can't appreciate slice of life.

Even I can't sometimes.
Grain

Postby edgarfigaro » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:09 pm

I can appreciate a good slice of pie. Apple. And a little bit of ice cream on the side, slightly melted. And maybe a little whip cream on top. Mmmmm, I think I'm gonna go appreciate some pie right now.
"what on earth did you just say? did someone nerf your keyboard?" ~Spears
I feel that way all the time Spears, all the time.
edgarfigaro

PreviousNext

Return to Advent's Dream Machine