alteil.jp new event 20 matchs for 20 3*

alteil.jp new event 20 matchs for 20 3*

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:23 am

http://blog.alteil.jp/?p=26328

i only bring this up, cause i like the idea that players get only ONE set of 3x copy, but the other cards are single openskill and Q francis who basicly returns card from grave to file and RFG grims back as well, plus the immunity to atttack this turn. and the grims cant forget those
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Re: alteil.jp new event 20 matchs for 20 3*

Postby hexagram » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:29 am

I WOULD play alteil japan or atleast give it a go if you could change the language to english. Or atleast the card names with a card list version with english names

Plus I think I prefer alteil usa as we have a more managegable card pool and playing both will be confusing.

Also we have daily dueslist and underdog achievement when its working.

Suck on that Japan alteil.

EDIT By the way callonia I would not spend money on it- not event spent on usa one yet but now tempted.
Last edited by hexagram on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 am

Japanese is xenophobe that is all. They will take ur money but don't want you to stay.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:44 am

Callonia wrote:Japanese is xenophobe that is all. They will take ur money but don't want you to stay.

NO, they want you to buy stuff, that they later take away, THEN they want you to stay to do the same thing over and over again.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:28 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Japanese is xenophobe that is all. They will take ur money but don't want you to stay.

NO, they want you to buy stuff, that they later take away, THEN they want you to stay to do the same thing over and over again.

Doesn't work on me, they took away my folrart commander's start skill so I left. It turned into another quasi useless blessed acolyte with a buff auto skill.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 am

Callonia wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:

Doesn't work on me, they took away my folrart commander's start skill so I left. It turned into another quasi useless blessed acolyte with a buff auto skill.

...Wat?
A card morphed into something Blessed Acolyte-like card? o_o
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:52 am

CainHyde wrote:A card morphed into something Blessed Acolyte-like card? o_o

Yup. I refuse to tolerate something as terrible as blessed acolyte, it gotten to the point where i actually summon him as a sacrifice to be thrown to the enemies on purpose just to see him die. My super old sergis deck used two and threw two of them onto the field just to watch them die so i will reach that magical number of 4 lp faster.

Wasn't simply working anymore and Janie became nothing because of start moving to auto. Sadly. Oh well at least I tore an big red deck apart with janie at least once. His fault for hiding in the file and spamming sp gen grims while letting me sit on field and snowball. By the time he gained courage to try bomb me with grims, it was too late, my units was immune to his grims lol. Then he rage summon tons of dragons because he notice he can't just sit there and herp derp sp gen every turn. Dragons died to unified army on field. That brief time I played on jp alteil was so wonderful.

What? you're gonna just hide in the file and force me to iczer and lose? Nah i think i'll just sit here and smoke a cig til you come out of hiding excuse me while i snowball while you hide. If same thing was available in usa alteil, big red would've never been so dominant when it was around.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:00 am

Callonia wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:

lets compare the two shall we callonia

Blessed Acolyte (A2Version)
LV:2 LP:2 HP:55: AT:20 DF:0 AGI:2 RNG:1
No skills
Folart Commander
LV:2 LP:1 HP:55 AT:25 DF:5 AGI:1 RNG:1
SS: (motion condition:NOON)all friendly units gain maxhp+20 hp+20 ATK+10 DF+10
AUTO:(motion condition:MORNING)(lvl3 or less/subtype solar kingdom)all friendly units gain maxhp+5 hp+5 atk+5 df+5

yeah you can understand why it change from

START(motion condition:MORNING)[lvl3 or less/subtype solar kingdom)all friendly units gain maxhp+10 hp+10 atk+10 df+5

but if you going to whine try to find
this guy

his startskill boost maxhp and stats for the turn, isnt lvl based and if you can effect 3 units, he can use his super defence smasher
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Lemme put it this way, folrart commander now gets oneshotted instead of surviving with 5-10 hp left on turn 2.
Callonia

Return to General Off Topic