It Would Be Terrible...

It Would Be Terrible...

Postby Grain » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:41 pm

If all 655 of our members decided to become active on the forums all at once.

-Grain
Last edited by Grain on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Grain

Re: It Would Be Terrible...

Postby Kyoshi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:50 pm

no it would be awesome
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby GunCastor » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:12 am

Would the board be able to take everyone at once? I'm guessing it would not be able to or else it would indeed be awesome.
GunCastor

Postby Rad!oZonde » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:27 pm

lol It'll be the Great War all over again
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:34 am

Even if the forum lagged horrendously, right now really not all that much is going on the forum anyway so it wouldn't be a big deal to me, heck on the chance that it wouldn't lag to bad I'd actually like it cause I might here some more opinions on some of the interesting game related topics I've started not to mention we might see some other interesting game related questions come up that none of us have thought of yet.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Grain » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:49 am

DanTheTimid wrote:Even if the forum lagged horrendously, right now really not all that much is going on the forum anyway so it wouldn't be a big deal to me, heck on the chance that it wouldn't lag to bad I'd actually like it cause I might here some more opinions on some of the interesting game related topics I've started not to mention we might see some other interesting game related questions come up that none of us have thought of yet.

The On-Topic forum has been in statis for a while now.

-Grain
Grain

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:08 am

Grain wrote:
The On-Topic forum has been in statis for a while now.

-Grain

I'm not quite sure I know what you mean, are you saying the forum hasn't had any new posts in a while, or that the forum itself is down? The on-topic forum hasn't had too many new or interesting posts lately but every now and again I've managed to dig up a new interesting little tid bit about the game which I've either managed to get answered or is still left up for response/debate. And the forum itself has been and right now appears to be still working.

So yeah, its certainly not jumping with activity but, but we don't have the game yet available to play, all things considered I'd say we've had a rather impressively large number of meaningful on-topic posts. I would not doubt we'd get a few more if we had so many people online.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby conco » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Things'll pick up more when Beta starts, and then when the game is properly released.

Patience is a virtue etc.
Alpha #364
conco

Postby erestor » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:10 am

Conco wrote:Patience is a virtue etc.

but patience is boring
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby hickwarrior » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 am

I think i can see where grain is coming from... Imagine all the spammers... Oh god, that's horrible.

This one was made when a game I wanted try out came out. And the only good image was that girl. Go figure >>
hickwarrior

Next

Return to General Off Topic