NEW MEMBER WELCOMES

NEW MEMBER WELCOMES

Postby Akjeil » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 am

Welcome, "batman2004"! You are our [n]th member.

Please accept your virtual prize:
;a19

-Akjeil

DISCLAIMER: Virtual prizes are entirely fictious; any resemblance of virtual prizes w/ real ones is purely coincidental and not the responsibility of Akeil, or of the GM's (who have no involvement whatsoever). Virtual prizes have no functionality, and if any such functionality is discovered, it should be executed immediately (or discreetly covered up).
"A rabbit made from candy > candy made from a rabbit."
-Important Things With Demetri Martin, "Games: Greater than/ Equal to"
Akjeil

Re: NEW MEMBER WELCOMES

Postby Grain » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:50 am

You fool! Do you realize what you've done?

-Grain
Grain

Postby GunCastor » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 pm

This virtual prize has amused me and I hope it amused everyone as well. So it does have a function after all. Akjeil spelled his own name wrong.

- Spell Checker GunCastor
(Sorry Akjeil, I had to try it at least once)
GunCastor

Postby Rad!oZonde » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:50 am

lol how was that even possible?
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby Akjeil » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:08 am

Grain wrote:You fool! Do you realize what you've done?

-Grain

I-Fool never realize what I've done; it's against my principles.
GunCastor wrote:
Rad!oZonde wrote:lol how was that even possible?

Rad!oZonde, nothing is impossible, only more or less probable (see feats accomplished by the "Heart of Gold" ship in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).
GunCastor wrote:...So it does have a function after all. Akjeil spelled his own name wrong.

- Spell Checker GunCastor
(Sorry Akjeil, I had to try it at least once)
GunCastor, as you have exposed my misdeed, your ambition gains you a special card ;a37 (mock not its size),
and a limited-time-only rank of Level 2 Rival with Allwise SpellMaster Logress (see earlier disclaimer).

For my impudence, I lose HP:15 and RNG:01, gain AGI:08, get jabbed in the left pinky by Light Spearwoman, and am awarded one (1) date with Saber Saint Lapierre (a chaste date, mind you), in the locale of Her Holiness' choosing (I'm paying, of course).
-Akjeil the (Im)Penitent

;a40 ;a31
Akjeil

Postby lupos » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 am

akjeil wrote:Welcome, "batman2004"! You are our [n]th member.

This is a tricky one, See the way it works around here is if you register on the website, the forum checks its own records and then checks the websites records and if your in either of them you log in. Also the same works in reverse so if you registered on the forum you can login on the forum or the site. as far as the site is concerned our buddy batman2004 is user #1866.

As it registered at 7:38 am on the 23rd he is the 425th person as far as the forum is concerned. Which means, rough estimate here, he's probably around #2000 or so. See whenever someone who registered on the website logs into the forum it enters there info in the forum DB as well so some of those 224 people before him, like batman himself, could be repeaters.

Needless to say, our days of "hurray 200 people" are long behind us. People seem to be checking out the site in droves, and our hits are waaay up. Looks like we won't have any trouble keeping the arenas buzzing when things go live!
lupos
Site Admin

Re: [n]th Member Calculus

Postby Akjeil » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 pm

lupos wrote:This is a tricky one...as far as the site is concerned our buddy batman2004 is user #1866.

As it registered at 7:38 am on the 23rd he is the 425th person as far as the forum is concerned. Which means, rough estimate here, he's probably around #2000 or so...

Holy Schizophrenia, Batman2004! (Or, um, Lupos.)
Well, this is highly enlightening. I wonder if my virtual prize went to user #1866, #425, will they both share or split it, or do they both cancel out as a Character Backlash? (No damage to the Iczer him/herself, of course.)
lupos wrote:...People seem to be checking out the site in droves, and our hits are waaay up. Looks like we won't have any trouble keeping the arenas buzzing when things go live!

Yes, it seems Iczers have been creating a population explosion on Lavato, in preparation/celebration(/prevention?) of the End of Days. With so many viewers, I wonder if I should watch what I say in the forums? ...Naaah.

In response to your signature, I didn't marry video games...because they aren't monogamous.
And incidentally, I think your avatar shot me. (Medic!) :!:

[x]th Member and [Lim 5n^3+4n+1 as x -> 0]th Member Akjeil(s) ;a40
Akjeil

Postby Captain Von Furry » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:20 pm

Oh yay a Medal!, um hello there I guess.

(oh yay cute smilies) ;a33
Yiff yiff, fur fur, yay yay yay!
Captain Von Furry

Return to General Off Topic