Icyglare Question

Icyglare Question

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 am

Out of genuine curiosity, has anyone ever seen Icyglare play in Folrart or played against him? If so, what file was he using?

I know I haven't played much recently, but I've never seen this guy in the entirety of my time here.

Icyglare feel free to respond-what level are you and when do you normally play? What are the names of your alts if any?
Romdeau

Re: Icyglare Question

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:28 am

Either you need to move your **** into the chat more often or I'm always missing you.

His iczer name is Roflburger, but I haven't played or seen him playing so far. Should he feel honored for getting his own thread?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:52 am

Hm? I go into chat from time to time.

And he should be honored, he's Alteil's #1 forum defender so I'd like to know more about him.
Romdeau

Postby Icyglare » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:10 pm

I think I faced you twice so far, both times you were playing Gowen, I lost both times. Was quite a while back. I usually try to jump into events or play more when I'm close to leveling up (so you can say I'm incentive based player). Time/Day is sorta all over the place

RoflBurger is lv111, my alts are around level 90ish.

Though I haven't really talked about myself that much in the forums, most of my replays and irl stuff are on Gon's Guild forum.

Speaking of forums, I don't post like I did before (less one person attacks) ever since the EXLotto/Pixy fiasco. Also I think a lot of people are getting tired of forum monster's complaints :D

Shoot, look at the people's complaints about the free lotto, I don't even want to mess with that.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah I played him a bunch with my big blue, won with 1LP (thank you Durendal!!) each time. It was cool.

Speaking of which, Rom aren't you breaking forum rules specifically calling out a player? Perhaps you haven't read the forum rules yourself for some time or believe yourself to be above the law?

;)

hugs and kisses,
- Gon
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:51 am

Oh, it's all good. I think Rom used DanDan before the buff.

You remember that match Gon? I remember on chat I said, "Gon, let me borrow 1SP" :p
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Romdeau » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 am

I'm not "calling out" a player. I'm asking a question about whether he plays the game or not. Gon you'd make a pretty tough judge in any form of law.
Romdeau

Postby fargone » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:33 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Yeah I played him a bunch with my big blue, won with 1LP (thank you Durendal!!) each time. It was cool.

Speaking of which, Rom aren't you breaking forum rules specifically calling out a player? Perhaps you haven't read the forum rules yourself for some time or believe yourself to be above the law?

;)

hugs and kisses,
- Gon

Perhaps you have misinterpretted them?

I agree that icyglare is a bit of an enigma... much like player that comes to chat often, but never says anything.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Fargone you are his mortal enemy
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby kirk22 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:43 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Fargone you are his mortal enemy

So Fargone is the Cobra to Icyglares Mongoose? The Yin to his Yang? The Fat Guy to his Stairs?
ImageImage
kirk22

Next

Return to General Off Topic