Birthday Lupos?

Re: Birthday Lupos?

Postby AnnaTheRed » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:21 am

lupos wrote:
Grain wrote:Poor AnnaTheRed...

Shes got her own blog to post if she wants. Though to be fair she was working all day on her b-day so can't blame her for not blogging it. She will most likely put up a post when we get back with pictures and such from the con and b-day.

Thank you Grain and Kyoshi! :) and Lupos for covering me for my lack of blogging. :P
I was going to blog and brag about my fantastic b-day in west coast, but I was just soooo exhausted.
3 hours time difference + standing on my feet 12-6 + constantly explaining people how to play Alteil = makes "Older"AnnaTheRed very very tired
;attack
I did get an amazing birthday cake from GaoGaiGirl's aunt. (she owns a bakery in LA) I also got presents from Lupos, Logress, GaoGaiGirl, and Dwildstar!
I'll make sure to write my first blog with the pictures of the presents and AX when I have time.

Now I must get back to checking emails from Japan…

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby Chronomaster » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:57 pm

AnnaTheRed wrote:"Older"

See, she understands the point behind using that word over 'Old'. :V
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Postby DanTheTimid » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:21 pm

I don't care for "older" either, I prefer to look at it as your another year "wiser" or "more experienced". Older still has some negative connotations to it, but wiser/experienced makes it sound more like you leveled up.

So belated congrats on getting another year wiser AnnaTheRed.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Chronomaster » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:27 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:I don't care for "older" either, I prefer to look at it as your another year "wiser" or "more experienced". Older still has some negative connotations to it, but wiser/experienced makes it sound more like you leveled up.

So belated congrats on getting another year wiser AnnaTheRed.

See, the problem with 'another year wiser' or 'getting wiser' is that it brings the connotation that you're trying to mask it. There's nothing wrong with 'getting older', so long as you're not 'getting old' or 'getting too old'.

That ends my lesson on subtleties in the English language.

Also, if I've missed it, congratulations on another year, Anna. Regardless of age, each year should be celebrated, given just how much harder it's getting just to live another day. :/
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Postby mysticwolf » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

;a38 Happy belated Birthday lupos!
Gota love WOLVES!
mysticwolf

Postby Romdeau » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Er...3 weeks later. This was interesting to run into. :?

EDIT: Speaking of which, it happens to be Sarkaths 21st today. Happy Birthday, if you're reading this.
Romdeau

Postby lupos » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:51 pm

I wasn't gonna re-bump this again by posting but since its top right now anyway just wanted to say thanks again :)
lupos
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Off Topic