I am quitting this game for good

Re: I am quitting this game for good

Postby methebest » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:45 pm

she back yet?
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby hexagram » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 pm

You guys should be happy for her -she seems to have moved on with her life. Friends on the internet are generally not real friends especially those in games unless you know them in real life first. They are just people you play against and sometimes chat with

If you quit it may be better cancelling your account instead of giving it to someone else as they may develop the same problems you had and technically it is not allowed

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Romdeau » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:47 pm

3 months later....

This is one of the longest, drawn out farewells I have ever seen in online format. It's quite moving, really.
Romdeau

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:16 am

Romdeau wrote:3 months later....

This is one of the longest, drawn out farewells I have ever seen in online format. It's quite moving, really.

Wow Rom you make that sound like a bad thing, i for one am glad she is back. Its very bad for a moderator to necro an old post, just to say she came back, even though she has been back 2 weeks already.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby AquasFire2 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Well im actually not even permenatley back . I was not expecting to have this much free time with whats been going on in my family and with high school ending.Im actually about to go inactive again with college soon.How ever i might be able to play alteil more active then i thought depending on what i decide to do and how much i have to help with my brother.
So for now im just kind of here but not here XD
AquasFire2

Postby BlackSunRx » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 pm

If you have lots of free time, why not put in some lovelife?

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby hexagram » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 pm

good idea come and go . I remember playing a couple. of guys who had super long breaks ,one, two even more years with alteil changing a lot in that time.

Guess it is hard to completely give up permanently as you may change your mind in the future.

I think a lot of alteil players if they get pass the losing streak nightmare of the beginner noob phase become attached to alteil in part atleast. Only quitting if they become discouraged by the game, personal reasons or are attracted by something else. like another game. Online card games are a pretty small and niche game comparesd to all the other games out there like Mompgs? like lol and wow

:)

More likely if you cancel your account.Also need to replace habit with something else preferbly a more useful and beneficial one.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Previous

Return to General Off Topic