I am quitting this game for good

Re: I am quitting this game for good

Postby Minidomino » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Is it for real this time?
Minidomino

Postby hexagram » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

Good luck quitting see advice below
Last edited by hexagram on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby fargone » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:23 pm

hexagram wrote:If you want to truly quit the game for good I would do the following- applies to anyone and any (bad)habit kind of.

Make sure you want to truly quit it overall- be true to yourself then move on...

Slowly restrict the habit- yourself from playing if you find it too hard to quit straight away

Remove temptation- Block your alteil account/ give it away to benefit others (someone you know- guild member maybe)

Block your alteil forum account - maybe chnage the password, email address to a random one.

Do not come back even for 1 game/ a good event like triple changers like pancake did. ex-smokers often start smoking again after trying 1 cigarrette again after quitting.

Do someting to replace the habit- get a new hobby or increase other ones e.g walking in country side (sorry a bit of a lame example).

Plan for possible relapse. It sometimes occurs but it will be easier to quit as you have already quit for a while.

Move on with your life. In life you should be happy, try your best and should not worry. There is more to life than silly online computer games- or insert other unwanted habit

Dude, this isn't heroin addiction.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby scrbthflrwththm » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 pm

fargone wrote:
hexagram wrote:If you want to truly quit the game for good I would do the following- applies to anyone and any (bad)habit kind of.

Make sure you want to truly quit it overall- be true to yourself then move on...

Slowly restrict the habit- yourself from playing if you find it too hard to quit straight away

Remove temptation- Block your alteil account/ give it away to benefit others (someone you know- guild member maybe)

Block your alteil forum account - maybe chnage the password, email address to a random one.

Do not come back even for 1 game/ a good event like triple changers like pancake did. ex-smokers often start smoking again after trying 1 cigarrette again after quitting.

Do someting to replace the habit- get a new hobby or increase other ones e.g walking in country side (sorry a bit of a lame example).

Plan for possible relapse. It sometimes occurs but it will be easier to quit as you have already quit for a while.

Move on with your life. In life you should be happy, try your best and should not worry. There is more to life than silly online computer games- or insert other unwanted habit

Dude, this isn't heroin addiction.

You're right--drugs are cheaper =P
scrbthflrwththm

Postby rsvlito » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm

lolzzz!!!
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man her leaving brings joy all around. Weird huh.
"While Retear in his previous state was certainly powerful, we felt that his skill set was not particularly satisfying to use..." A.K.A. he was too Refess for Refess.
GOSCAR

Postby sunbunman » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 am

GOSCAR wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Man her leaving brings joy all around. Weird huh.

Digressions overcome the solemnity of the forum topics...

Oh and bye bye aquas we'll miss you <3
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Princess cant be gone, and i couldnt say goodbye to her, damn you loss of internet connect. I will miss her the most. 0_0,
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby GOSCAR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 pm

"While Retear in his previous state was certainly powerful, we felt that his skill set was not particularly satisfying to use..." A.K.A. he was too Refess for Refess.
GOSCAR

Postby fargone » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Demotivators with errors in grammar or missing words are fail.

Those who post them should be shot.

Im gonna miss aquas.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic