I am quitting this game for good

Re: I am quitting this game for good

Postby Minidomino » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Is it for real this time?
Minidomino

Postby hexagram » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

Good luck quitting see advice below
Last edited by hexagram on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby fargone » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:23 pm

hexagram wrote:If you want to truly quit the game for good I would do the following- applies to anyone and any (bad)habit kind of.

Make sure you want to truly quit it overall- be true to yourself then move on...

Slowly restrict the habit- yourself from playing if you find it too hard to quit straight away

Remove temptation- Block your alteil account/ give it away to benefit others (someone you know- guild member maybe)

Block your alteil forum account - maybe chnage the password, email address to a random one.

Do not come back even for 1 game/ a good event like triple changers like pancake did. ex-smokers often start smoking again after trying 1 cigarrette again after quitting.

Do someting to replace the habit- get a new hobby or increase other ones e.g walking in country side (sorry a bit of a lame example).

Plan for possible relapse. It sometimes occurs but it will be easier to quit as you have already quit for a while.

Move on with your life. In life you should be happy, try your best and should not worry. There is more to life than silly online computer games- or insert other unwanted habit

Dude, this isn't heroin addiction.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby scrbthflrwththm » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 pm

fargone wrote:
hexagram wrote:If you want to truly quit the game for good I would do the following- applies to anyone and any (bad)habit kind of.

Make sure you want to truly quit it overall- be true to yourself then move on...

Slowly restrict the habit- yourself from playing if you find it too hard to quit straight away

Remove temptation- Block your alteil account/ give it away to benefit others (someone you know- guild member maybe)

Block your alteil forum account - maybe chnage the password, email address to a random one.

Do not come back even for 1 game/ a good event like triple changers like pancake did. ex-smokers often start smoking again after trying 1 cigarrette again after quitting.

Do someting to replace the habit- get a new hobby or increase other ones e.g walking in country side (sorry a bit of a lame example).

Plan for possible relapse. It sometimes occurs but it will be easier to quit as you have already quit for a while.

Move on with your life. In life you should be happy, try your best and should not worry. There is more to life than silly online computer games- or insert other unwanted habit

Dude, this isn't heroin addiction.

You're right--drugs are cheaper =P
scrbthflrwththm

Postby rsvlito » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm

lolzzz!!!
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man her leaving brings joy all around. Weird huh.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby sunbunman » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 am

GOSCAR wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Man her leaving brings joy all around. Weird huh.

Digressions overcome the solemnity of the forum topics...

Oh and bye bye aquas we'll miss you <3
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Princess cant be gone, and i couldnt say goodbye to her, damn you loss of internet connect. I will miss her the most. 0_0,
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby GOSCAR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 pm

One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby fargone » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Demotivators with errors in grammar or missing words are fail.

Those who post them should be shot.

Im gonna miss aquas.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic