Alteil.jp is releasing a NEW SPHERE CALLED Phidience

Re: Alteil.jp is releasing a NEW SPHERE

Postby shadowsketch » Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 pm

I would love to have an alien tribe.
shadowsketch

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sat May 12, 2012 5:26 pm

hmm the guy on the banner looks cute, please tell me this sphere is about male alien super models! this will make up for thd lack there of so far.

Also is this part of a new set or is it a separate release. also there is alot of tweaking to squeeze in another sphere.

Would be nice if this worked like spring EX where we could get it close to the same time, but i know thats asking for way too much.
monkeysmiles11

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon May 14, 2012 12:08 pm

US Alteil won't see a silver sphere for years to come ( assuming it is still around then). You still need to get through a1 then merge to a2 then advance through (x) A2 sets to get to silver.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 pm

I guess space Dilate should stick to using swords. He obviously is not mature enough to handle his Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Mon May 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Silver Sphere looks like the Colorless Element from Pokemon. Or Steel.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Callonia wrote:Silver Sphere looks like the Colorless Element from Pokemon. Or Steel.

you mean normal type. funny note, jp is releasing a new set for lavato heroes, but instead of using set10 a1, they are SKIPPING tons and doing a2 set 12(aka set22) so if usa does this dont be shocked, even though they have before with certain ex cards
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby wakka9ca » Wed May 16, 2012 1:19 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Silver Sphere looks like the Colorless Element from Pokemon. Or Steel.

you mean normal type. funny note, jp is releasing a new set for lavato heroes, but instead of using set10 a1, they are SKIPPING tons and doing a2 set 12(aka set22) so if usa does this dont be shocked, even though they have before with certain ex cards

Make sense because set10 is old and a lot of the players recently got set 22. So it's a good move for the JP players.
wakka9ca

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:29 pm

So what's the flavor of the new sphere?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby asxlen64 » Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:So what's the flavor of the new sphere?

Still a mystery so far, but in 1day 10hrs(give or take) from now jp will have it released to the public. any new info that they havent released yet, ill do my best to fill it in, or someone else, depends who is quicker, and who cares lol.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Shirozaki » Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 pm

As much as it is custom for you releasing information prematurely gon, you'll actually have to wait for it to get released in JP's case, which will be tomorrow.

The preview page talks about field transformation, so not a principle you can probably apply to A1.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic