There are four days within a single rotation of the Earth

There are four days within a single rotation of the Earth

Postby Grain » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:40 pm

When the Sun shines upon Earth, 2 - major Time points are created on opposite sides of Earth - known as Midday and Midnight. Where the 2 major Time forces join, synergy creates 2 new minor Time points we recognize as Sunup and Sundown.

The 4-equidistant Time points can be considered as a Time Square imprinted upon the circle of Earth. In a single rotation of the Earth sphere, each Time corner point rotates through the other 3-corner Time points, thus creating 16 corners, 96 hours and 4-simultaneous 24 hour Days within a single rotation of Earth - equated to a Higher Order of Life Time Cube.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Cube

-1 x -1= +1 is WRONG, it is academic stupidity and is evil. The educated stupid should acknowledge the natural antipodes of +1 x +1 = +1 and -1 x -1 = -1 exist as plus and minus values of opposite creation - depicted by opposite sexes and opposite hemispheres.
Grain

Re: There are four days within a single rotation of the Earth

Postby Phades » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:51 pm

Work into irrational numbers, it will start to make more sense then when the duality of negative integers make more sense. Attempting to rationalize the interger value in terms of whole numbers for the sake of real world comparison doesn't matter a lot when theories like this are derived. Yet, he is attempting to rationalize simultaneous experiences within the same relative time period. Although, i seriously doubt he is going to refute relativity within his time cube anytime soon, hemisphere shifts, tidal pulls, carbon dating errors, and holocene periods aside...
Phades

Postby Wintermute » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:01 pm

We used to make fun of that guy all the time.

He is such an ****. It's hilarious.

My favorite was the time he lectured a bunch of college students about his time-cube theory, and then, during the question and answer segment, they began to point serious logical flaws about his theory out to him, and he flipped out and accused them all of being a part of a conspiracy. Any point a student brought up would be countered with "Yeah, but you can't deny that there are 4 quadrants in a day-cycle!" He was like a broken record, totally ignoring any point made and repeating the same thing over and over.

And when it became obvious that the guy was off his rocker, one of the kids said (jokingly) that "cubes have 6 sides, not 4, so why does a time cube have 4 quadrants instead of six?" He got very mad and yelled at them.

I wonder what he thinks now that Einstein's Theory of Relativity is a scientific Law...

Edit: Just realized that timecube.com wasn't in the OP. Dude, link the guy's website! Let us behold the craziness firsthand! http://www.timecube.com/
And from his website and his own lips, I quote:
Dr. Gene Gray, Professional Crazy Person wrote:At the risk of my life, I must issue a GRAVE WARNING to my fellow Americans - about a potential Civil War between millions if Obama, the Black candidate, is elected President of the United States, displacing the white president - inducing America to become a Black Nation.
[...]
I fear if Obama wins, America will lose.
Now, what will you do to avoid such a hell?

- Dr. Gene Ray, Cubic and Wisest Human.

Dr. Gene Gray, Closet Racist and Self-Proclaimed 'Wisest Human' wrote:Damn stupid humans worship a Queer as God.
Black President will soon control White Army.
I don't blame the Blacks, only the stupid whites
which education reduced their mind to dog brain.
[...]
I have SuperNatural Wisdom.

Nice hate speech, "Doctor." Glad you could fit in some comments about how great you are.

Yeah, this guy's a real winner.
ImageImage
"There is nothing you can see that is not a flower, nothing you can think of that is not the moon." ~Bashio
Wintermute

Postby Azul » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:09 pm

I tried to read through the website.

Couldn't do it. Ended up laughing too much at the rampant insanity to keep scrolling down.
Azul

Postby Wintermute » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Truth cannot be uttered so that's why I am writing it.
Santa & God debase women as if non-existing opposites.

Oh! Santa is the enemy. Of course.
Scientists are evil cowards and should be castrated

This guy is sheer GENIUS! Not crazy. Not at all.
(Our lord and savior, the wisest man on earth, Dr. Gene "I have Cubed the Earth" Ray, "Cubic and Wise Above Gods", Doctor of Timecubism, Esquire, and Man-About-Town, depicted above.)
ImageImage
"There is nothing you can see that is not a flower, nothing you can think of that is not the moon." ~Bashio
Wintermute

Postby InigoMontoya » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:07 am

Two words for the Wisest Human:

Haloperidol decanoate.

Don't miss your monthly injection, my friend.
InigoMontoya

Postby Harion » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 pm

now that Obama won
we just need to wait for that civil war

or did that already happen before?
My goal is not to win, but to have fun.
But since winning is fun, I can't help but to make winning my goal.
--
Bear killing axe-man was meant to be what it's name suggests - a killer unit. Sadly, there were no bears to kill in Alteil.
Harion

Postby Musca » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 pm

...I don't even know where to start. I'm not really sure I'd want to bother. If I actually thought he might listen to me, I'd go through and refute his points one by one, (except the math stuff, never could get into advanced math, better with social/psychological/religious stuff) but I'm not sure if there would be any point. It almost demands it but I think my brain would melt once it caught up to the fact that I was actually bothering to argue with this guy...
Musca

Postby Wintermute » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Musca wrote:If I actually thought he might listen to me, I'd go through and refute his points one by one (...)

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DISPROVE THAT ONE ROTATION OF EARTH IS ACTUALLY FOUR CUBIC DAYS IT CAN'T BE DONE WITH YOUR EDUCATED DOG BRAIN I WIN AND AM A RAVING LUNATIC!

-Signed, Dr. Gene Ray, Level 5 Lawful Cubic and Christpuncher, wisest human in cubic universe, cubed cubic cuber, esquire.
ImageImage
Wintermute

Postby Phades » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Wintermute wrote:
Musca wrote:If I actually thought he might listen to me, I'd go through and refute his points one by one (...)

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DISPROVE THAT ONE ROTATION OF EARTH IS ACTUALLY FOUR CUBIC DAYS IT CAN'T BE DONE WITH YOUR EDUCATED DOG BRAIN I WIN AND AM A RAVING LUNATIC!

-Signed, Dr. Gene Ray, Level 5 Lawful Cubic and Christpuncher, wisest human in cubic universe, cubed cubic cuber, esquire.

I am surprised his own brain hasn't imploded since his own quadrants of the cube overlap creating the same effing day he is trying to duplicate twice. I won't go into how electronics and waveforms laugh at him in regards to his other math theories.
Phades

Next

Return to General Off Topic