There are four days within a single rotation of the Earth

Re: There are four days within a single rotation of the Earth

Postby Wintermute » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:34 pm

If you want a good example of how his mind really works, check out this interview with him:

Warning: this guy's cheese has totally slid off his cracker.

Here's a nice little gem:
The world's wisest human wrote:I never said that 1 day would be divided into 4 days. What I said was that Earth has 4 differently configured Time points as in midnight, sunup, midday and sundown simultaneously and that each of those Time points (or corners) rotate simultaneously to 24 hours each during a single 24 hour rotation of Earth. Those 4 separate Time point rotations equate to 4-simultaneous 24 hour days within a single 24 hour rotation of Earth. The 4 different day configurations equate 1-2-3-4, 2-3-4-1, 3-4-1-2 and 4-1-2-3. No 1-corner human or human like god can occupy or experience more than a single corner of a single corner day at the same Time during a 4-corner rotation. Humans are brainwashed and indoctrinated to be stupid and evil and cannot comprehend the 4-corner stages of human metamorphosis as in a baby life corner, a child life corner, a parent life corner and a grandparent life corner.

A mother and baby are the same age. There is no mother until the baby is born. A 1-day old baby has a 1-day old mother. It is a new life experience for both of them. Mother and baby are created on opposite corners of the family Cube - baby, child, parent and grandparent.

Acknowledgement of the Time Cube could change human lives in the way they live. Primarily it would indict the mixing of races as stupid, evil and inflict an armageddon upon our children. Mixing human colors is as volatile as mixing the colors of midday and midnight. When natural resources are depleted, there will be a hell on Earth - leaving the children with the armageddon created barren Earth.

This guy is a real winner. There isn't a thing he does that makes a lick of sense.
ImageImage
"There is nothing you can see that is not a flower, nothing you can think of that is not the moon." ~Bashio
Wintermute

Postby Musca » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Wintermute wrote:
Musca wrote:If I actually thought he might listen to me, I'd go through and refute his points one by one (...)

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DISPROVE THAT ONE ROTATION OF EARTH IS ACTUALLY FOUR CUBIC DAYS IT CAN'T BE DONE WITH YOUR EDUCATED DOG BRAIN I WIN AND AM A RAVING LUNATIC!

-Signed, Dr. Gene Ray, Level 5 Lawful Cubic and Christpuncher, wisest human in cubic universe, cubed cubic cuber, esquire.

First of all, your "theory" isn't new, just the way you phrased it. It's a no brainier that no matter what time it is where you are, it's going to be midnight at one part of the world, 6:53 at another part, etc. The only significance those specific points in time have are the significance humans have attributed to them. Midnight is associated with all the evil because it's a full day completion, it's dark, and it makes people feel vulnerable because they can't hardly see outside. Not to mention allot of the uglier creatures by most human standards are nocturnal (bats for example). That's it's only significance.

Acting as if this could possibly have any effect on weather or not races should mix is idiotic but let's follow that train of logic for a bit. You are acting as if night and day don't mix at dawn and dusk. The moon and sun can be out at the same time. There are time points where day and night are eternally separated, and there are points where day and night are eternally mixed. How does this prove your point?

Also, you mentioned the depleting of natural resources due to mixing of races, but yet completely failed to provide any evidence that mixing races increases their consumption.
Last edited by Musca on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Musca

Postby Wintermute » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 pm

^^^
Sounds like you could demand that $10,000 reward from the guy for debunking his theory. He'd stick to some strawman or denial defense, though.

I wish Dr. Gene Ray would come here and see this thread. Maybe he'd realize how utterly stupid and crazy he and his "theories" are.

But I doubt it.
ImageImage
"There is nothing you can see that is not a flower, nothing you can think of that is not the moon." ~Bashio
Wintermute

Postby Grain » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:33 pm

It's only $1000 now.
Grain

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Mixing human colors is as volatile as mixing the colors of midday and midnight.

I find that highly offensive. >_>

Stupid old fart, why cant he just die already? None of his gibberish makes sense.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Grain » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Stupid old fart, why cant he just die already? None of his gibberish makes sense.

With George Carlin gone, who else will entertain us?
Grain

Previous

Return to General Off Topic