Do we have a mod, or dont we?

Do we have a mod, or dont we?

Postby fargone » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:18 pm

In recent times I have seen a few unusual posts and they have left me confused.

I saw that rom retired as mod. I was expecting chaos to ensue... but it didn't. In fact, nothing changed...

.. until DG posted...

He didnt post anything offensive. Then someone else posted in his thread insulting rom - it certainly wasn't DG as it was so against his style and personality that it defied all reason...

.. then something strange happened. Rom (no longer a mod) insults the bejesus out of DG, insults him directly and deeply... and then the account DG was posting through was banned.

But it didn't stop there. The threads were then locked...

And then, rom's posts disappeared AFTER the thread was locked.

I have to say I feel sorry for DG in this instance. I feel he deserves an apology. I think maybe worthing (who I suspect posted the original insults) should just say it was a joke that sadly rom doesn't have the wherewithall to recognise, or understand.

I have serious issues of people abusing the forums. I can't help but to feel this has just happened.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Re: Do we have a mod, or dont we?

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Something about spine.
Above all I'd like to ensure that the person that insulted Rom REALLY was DG, because my better lack of judgement gives him the benefit of doubt, and he told me he didn't do it, but I planned to do this via PMs. Oh welp.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyglare » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm not a fan of people who mod because they are emotional. I got banned for posting popcorn .gif.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Deleting DG's post + either DG alt or random new alt + then swearing just leaves the wrong impression on anyone who dosn't have any background knowledge of what's going on and more ... Good the posts were deleted.

It's one more reason for me to believe mods should be plain formal on their mod account and have a separated account for chatter if they so much desire to swear at thin air. Seriously that's what it looked like since he deleted that kid's post(posts?).

Icyglare wrote:I'm not a fan of people who mod because they are emotional. I got banned for posting popcorn .gif.

So you had your revenge now or what? :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:39 pm

why do I even come here anymore? like really :lol:

Oh and for those of you who think DG didn't write that, you're a fool. I'm voluntarily not a mod but I still have mod powers. If you piss me off I will come at you with a bat. I doubt anyone else will induce that kind of reaction out of me but Ilya has a special place in my heart.

And Icyglare still butthurt over me suspending him for like 3 days because he was spamming images, gifs and youtube videos. And what about my spine?
Romdeau

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Romdeau wrote:why do I even come here anymore? like really :lol:

Because we're all tsun tsun for you.

Romdeau wrote:Oh and for those of you who think DG didn't write that, you're a fool.

Care to elaborate?
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I have a pretty friendly relationship with worthing atm and generally speaking I'd like to think I'm not easily deceived. I've been trolled before by worthing on alternate accounts and really this is not his style. He's changed so he's not the kind of person that would do that and completely hide behind some other alt, he would eventually own up to it. BTW that "trolling" was about 3 years ago and it wasn't targeted at me specifically.

Ilya hates ME specifically and he would go out of his way to make an alt just to target me. You don't know demongod Shiro.

Its not him.
Romdeau

Postby fargone » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:53 pm

I meant no disrespect to worthing, I have seen him (and a few others, now gone) play jokes like that before.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Romdeau wrote:I have a pretty friendly relationship with worthing atm and generally speaking I'd like to think I'm not easily deceived. I've been trolled before by worthing on alternate accounts and really this is not his style. He's changed so he's not the kind of person that would do that and completely hide behind some other alt, he would eventually own up to it. BTW that "trolling" was about 3 years ago and it wasn't targeted at me specifically.

Ilya hates ME specifically and he would go out of his way to make an alt just to target me. You don't know demongod Shiro.

Its not him.

I don't see how your friendship relates to any kind of joking he would, or would not, pull. I have personally seen and heard him do things like that within the past year, and it was more than once at DG's cost. I'm sorry, but even if you canonise him as your personal saint, it is still not a very convincing argument to base judgement on friendship alone.

And I feel offended at the last statement, I have been around longer than you give me credit for. It was me after all who pointed out his fizzy alt "RomdeauBlows".
But as one of my favourite animu characters said; turn the chessboard around and look from the other side.
Why would he spit such a blatant and transparent lie? I give him credit enough to know that he has very little face to save, so this kind of lie literally means nothing to his reputation since 90% of the people are already convinced that it was him.
It simply does not add up to me.
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Why cause chaos even when there's no mods? There's no point in causing chaos.
Callonia

Next

Return to General Off Topic