Dear Demongod

Dear Demongod

Postby worthing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 am

Stop saying/framing me for "trolling" rom on an alt account. He can see your posts and knows who the smurfs are zzzz. Also quit mooching off your parents and get a job. PS blacksun kill yourself and donate your brain for science purposes.
worthing

Re: Dear Demongod

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:12 am

Rom confirmed more than twice it was DG, so i don't get it how he is able to boldly deny it. :?

I don't find DG funny for blaming worthing. How did you upset DG, worthing?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 am

Wrong location for this post worthit, and do you think its necessary to add more fuel to a pointless event. I know for a fact this has gone too far already. Apple account has banned and rom post was removed. Should be end of story.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:29 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Rom confirmed more than twice it was DG, so i don't get it how he is able to boldly deny it. :?

I don't find DG funny for blaming worthing. How did you upset DG, worthing?

Rom can only confirm so much if DG is running over X proxies, since DG is IP-banned. AA's entire ban was based on the fact that he THINKS it was him (since AA's account was banned AFTER the post with an alt was made, which makes no sense whatsoever).
And DG has not blamed worthing in the least, but the idea that it was worthing has arisen way before DG even said it wasn't him by three independant parties.

And looking at the content of this thread, would you put it past him?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 am

So you mean rom is acting purely on his emotional instincts and preconceptions, that wouldn't be the first time. If DG and the alt don't have the same IP adress, as i concluded from rom's posts, then obviously rom isn't emotionally stable enough to be a moderator.

Why don't the real forum administrators (Logress for example), step in and do justice for AA's account, if DG really isn't the culprit? Maybe they also agree that it was DG, perhaps even have good reasons to believe it was DG? How do you explain this?

And how come rom is still a mod if he is emotionally unstable like he proved to be? How does that reflect positively on alteil?

Or maybe i shouldn't be surprised about anything that happens here, alteil seriously is like the twilight zone sometimes.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:05 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:So you mean rom is acting purely on his emotional instincts and preconceptions, that wouldn't be the first time. If DG and the alt don't have the same IP adress, as i concluded from rom's posts, then obviously rom isn't emotionally stable enough to be a moderator.

Why don't the real forum administrators (Logress for example), step in and do justice for AA's account, if DG really isn't the culprit? Maybe they also agree that it was DG, perhaps even have good reasons to believe it was DG? How do you explain this?

And how come rom is still a mod if he is emotionally unstable like he proved to be? How does that reflect positively on alteil?

Or maybe i shouldn't be surprised about anything that happens here, alteil seriously is like the twilight zone sometimes.

I am merely playing Devil's advocate in DG's stead, since this entire story of "DG decided to make an alt for flaming Rom despite not having been banned yet" does not make sense to me. I'm merely giving DG the benefit of doubt because a lot of things pointed to his innocence before he even pleaded "not guilty".
DG's ban is justified in that ban dodging (via proxy and alts) is a bannable offense in itself, and I expect neither to un-ban him. But Rom WARNED him not to post on AA's account anymore because it would get him banned. Guess what? He stopped. No post was made on AA's account after that warning. And now mystery person x goes his way to flame Rom on an alt, which would lead 100% to a ban of all accounts DG used, including AA's. I don't think DG is stupid enough to pull something like this, especially with his ban record. And he wasn't merely banned, he was outright insulted by Rom.
Rom's entire reaction was based on something DG might not have done, and if it REALLY wasn't DG I imagine the person who really did make that alt and post is having his fun at DG's expense now.

And you should know this, when has Logress last done something in this forum? He did close a thread after Rom retired, but the forum has since been without moderation. Correction, it has ALWAYS been without moderation for the past two years when Rom and spears took their vacations.
Neither Logress nor GGG factor into this because their community interaction is infinitely close to zero.

On the other hand Rom's justification for believing it was DG was "he is like that", and in worthing's defense "we are friends".
I apologize to worthing if it really wasn't him, but a lot of things point in the reaction, and I firmly believe it wasn't DG but someone else.
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 am

So I've been away. Someone catch me up?
I don't think this thread belongs here but whatever.
Icyman2

Postby Khiruki » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 am

General Summary:

ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby worthing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:03 am

hybrid theory you say, no, more like imbred theory

srsly tho, use a little common sense ffs

should get gon to post here for epic threadness
worthing

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 am

Yes, I can see the change Rom mentioned, you have really grown. I rest my case.
Shirozaki

Next

Return to General Off Topic