Dear Demongod

Re: Dear Demongod

Postby BlackSunRx » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:10 am

worthings worriness really tingles this time. worthings "we are friends" makes him really a good meat shield. Your unstoppable even in forum drama worthing. *clap clap clap*

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby fargone » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:52 pm

worthing wrote:Stop saying/framing me for "trolling" rom on an alt account. He can see your posts and knows who the smurfs are zzzz. Also quit mooching off your parents and get a job. PS blacksun kill yourself and donate your brain for science purposes.

Nice post. I hope you aren't serious in your application for Moderator. How quickly some people forget viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2764

If you were to get the position after this thread it would reflect most unfavourably on Logress and GGG... not to mention the rest of the community.

This forum really needs outside moderation.

Everyone who posts here has too many emotional ties to other players and lack the ability to seperate themselves from it.

By the way - it was me who suggested it may have been worthing, not rex. This was based on history of jokes. It wasn't meant to start an us against them war (who is this "us and "them" anyway?). It could have been anyone.

I have pushed demongod further than anyone here in chat. I have said things to him that even I am ashamed of. I have been so many different people to DG over the years, and have seen many aspects of his personality. I have never, ever seen him talk like that.... ever...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 pm

But there is always the demand of having a scapegoat. He became the scapegoat, now the forums have been calmed through a sacrifice!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby BlackSunRx » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:50 pm

fargone wrote:
Nice post. I hope you aren't serious in your application for Moderator. How quickly some people forget viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2764

Dear Worthing

I wasn't around at this time.. Year 2009.. So you are really indeed has attitude problems after all. And you don't have any evidence / proof of DG's doing that he hit Rom with that alt.

I could see clearly that it was you who made an alternate forum to make AA's account banned with this your style of writing. And you made AA's account banned even dg never posted anything after Rom warned him but instead you did made that alt to trigger Rom to ban AA's account.

Impressive for our future moderator like worthing. Epic Fail.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby worthing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Considering I was at work at the time the post was made and I have 0 access to a computer at my job. Yes, yes it must have been me. I wouldn't bad mouth one of the few people I respect in this community. Rom is a great man with happy feelings and large genitals. I think we can all respect a man with that? I think the only way I can tolerate you blacksun is by thinking of you as a 12 year old. It makes sense with all the attention you try to get constantly and boasting. The mannerisms are also similar to an adolescent.
worthing

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:07 pm

A highly believeable story, except you posted half an hour before that flame post was made, so it doesn't hold much water.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby BlackSunRx » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:14 pm

worthing wrote:Considering I was at work at the time the post was made and I have 0 access to a computer at my job. Yes, yes it must have been me. I wouldn't bad mouth one of the few people I respect in this community. Rom is a great man with happy feelings and large genitals. I think we can all respect a man with that? I think the only way I can tolerate you blacksun is by thinking of you as a 12 year old. It makes sense with all the attention you try to get constantly and boasting. The mannerisms are also similar to an adolescent.

Auto defense mechanism activated.

Did I pushed your buttons very well? My Gieger counter measured Your insecurity: Level 99999.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby fargone » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm

worthing wrote:Considering I was at work at the time the post was made and I have 0 access to a computer at my job. Yes, yes it must have been me. I wouldn't bad mouth one of the few people I respect in this community. Rom is a great man with happy feelings and large genitals. I think we can all respect a man with that? I think the only way I can tolerate you blacksun is by thinking of you as a 12 year old. It makes sense with all the attention you try to get constantly and boasting. The mannerisms are also similar to an adolescent.

All I get from this is homo-erotic fantasy. The rest is a lie, or partial lie - mixed in with a little malice.

How can you justify "being at work" with "0 access to a computer at my job" while still posting at pretty much the same time? I guess you assume everyone here is stupid.

It is true rex boasts quite a lot, he is a really good mirror for you. He has a lot more maturity than you in spite of this. Your recent attempts at trolling the chat room have only served to further expose your own "adolescent" ways. The only thing rex is guilty of is boasting - he is proud of his achievements, as I know you are as well. Can you say the same, or are you guilty of more than just boasting around here? Seems you have quite a history for stirring a lot of trouble and being very immature yourself.

Why doesn't everyone just take a chill pill before we get another big divide among the players. Last time that happened, it was disasterous. As I recall worthing, you were the main instigator in that one too. Seems we have come full circle.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:38 am

BlackSunRx wrote:I could see clearly that it was you who made an alternate forum to make AA's account banned with this your style of writing. And you made AA's account banned even dg never posted anything after Rom warned him but instead you did made that alt to trigger Rom to ban AA's account.

First of all worthing's still of writing is rather gay or an attempt at being serious, not straight forward insulting.
Second someone being unstable getting insulted dosn't justify the immediate ban of the person he is most angry at, that was just poor judgement.

This entire argument is based more on "who we hate most", it's the same mistake rom done. Saying "that person has history of doing something i didnt like, so it must be him" dosn't count as a valid argument and it certainly dosn't prove you right.

I think we need to all drop this discussion. It's like trying to blame someone for the advertising bots we had, which i believe weren't even here because of someone from the community, i am saying it can just as well be someone we don't know (a new player maybe? someone utterly random?). So let's ignore it, just as we ignored the bots, that seemed to have worked well, no? Just imagine how stupid it would have looked if we all clicked those spammed links and complained about getting a virus on our pc and then make threads arguing who made those bots.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby worthing » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 pm

So your saying I can pass off as a serious guy? Sounds like progress to me. Good job me
worthing

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic