*edit Just quitting

*edit Just quitting

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Do to Jp most recent errata, all of my cards are now completely useless, so as you can tell i am quitting alteil.jp and usa as well effective after usa shutdown(temp). *edit been delete As for all my accounts they will just simply vanished. Well looks like its been fun these 3 and a half years but a person can only take so much. Ill miss ya'll.

Signed Asxlen64
Last edited by asxlen64 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Re: I have 2 alteil.jp accounts anyone can have.

Postby Callonia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:49 am

It was nice knowing you Asxlen64
Callonia

Re: *edit Just quitting

Postby Gota » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:26 pm

c ya asxlen, enjoyed chatting with you in the chatrooms back years ago, hope to see you around maybe on other games.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:44 am

Oh well. I am too busy to keep up with everything. I'm in hardcore work/research mode now. I use whatever remaining of my time to watch good ongoing anime series instead of trying to maintain an account on Alteil....
wakka9ca

Postby Callonia » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:59 am

wakka9ca wrote:Oh well. I am too busy to keep up with everything. I'm in hardcore work/research mode now. I use whatever remaining of my time to watch good ongoing anime series instead of trying to maintain an account on Alteil....

Different here, lol, i now see why there's all the rage about skyrim. I'm actually playing skyrim now. It kicks ****, and archery in that game just blows oblivion archery out of water.
Callonia

Postby Logress » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Asxlen64, if you don't mind I'd like to know the details about the J2 errata and the balance environment leading up to it from your point of view. I'm trying to come up with a real plan for balancing strategies, and since some of that might involve me tapping the JP balancers for help, that info could be very useful to me. You can PM me if you don't want to get into it on the forum.

OH, so the above makes any sense at all, the JP team that did the balancing may or may not be GP people, they may be people connected to the original creators of Alteil. I am going to find that out. If they are GP people, obviously I have no access to them at this point. But if not, I might ask them. And as for "balancing strategies' I am thinking of something like this: if card availability is crazy low, and you have to recycle everything you don't NEED to build a competitive deck... and then that deck is nerfed, disaster. If card availability is high, and you main deck is nerfed... you can just use your cards to build a new one for the new environment. Would that work?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:34 pm

I don't have problems making a deck to gather wins. But it's mainly about making a deck that at least beats the stronger meta deck(s).

As for alteil JP, id be angry only if they nerfed some of my very good Lavato Heroes cards. XD
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 am

Logress wrote:Asxlen64, if you don't mind I'd like to know the details about the J2 errata and the balance environment leading up to it from your point of view. I'm trying to come up with a real plan for balancing strategies, and since some of that might involve me tapping the JP balancers for help, that info could be very useful to me. You can PM me if you don't want to get into it on the forum.

OH, so the above makes any sense at all, the JP team that did the balancing may or may not be GP people, they may be people connected to the original creators of Alteil. I am going to find that out. If they are GP people, obviously I have no access to them at this point. But if not, I might ask them. And as for "balancing strategies' I am thinking of something like this: if card availability is crazy low, and you have to recycle everything you don't NEED to build a competitive deck... and then that deck is nerfed, disaster. If card availability is high, and you main deck is nerfed... you can just use your cards to build a new one for the new environment. Would that work?

You might want to convince them first to enable the damn replays I try to save the duels so I can show u what alteil 2 looks like in jp but I can't, not even against npcs.

I even pmed satonoko about this particular issue but never received a reply but I know he read the pm because its not in outbox anymore or he deleted it without reading. That annoyed me to a point where I decided to stop spending on there jp game for not letting me get even a replay save against npcs.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:41 am

Logress wrote:Asxlen64, if you don't mind I'd like to know the details about the J2 errata and the balance environment leading up to it from your point of view. I'm trying to come up with a real plan for balancing strategies, and since some of that might involve me tapping the JP balancers for help, that info could be very useful to me. You can PM me if you don't want to get into it on the forum.

Lol i dont mind giving you this information, its all public knowledge in the news archives, heres the links for the information you requested.

Alteil.jp Errata part 1 dated june 6th

http://www.alteil.jp/campaign/120611_para.php

just scroll down till you see the sphere button(5th one is dualsphere cards), they will show you spherically what was errata with 2 links before and after changes.

Alteil.jp Errata part 2 dated July 9th

http://www.alteil.jp/campaign/120709_8th.php

same thing scrolls down to the buttons, this time they used a .pdf and also show before and after changes to the errata

This is the make your own prebuilt event jp did, where players made their own/ruled limited/decks which jp sold 2months before the mass changed.

http://blog.alteil.jp/?p=17349

as you can see the 1st place winners for this event was the ones that were well just say, you CANT use them for meta anymore. the top cards that i recalled that were the most op was

#1 Immortal/Gouki the most hated card ever to exist. all 3 of his skills drove you crazy, his closeskill, would change his maxhp and atk to a target enemy of his choice at the cost of only 2 lawtia sphere, his startskill, would make any enemy who atk= his atk receive hp=0, and the coup de gras was his counter skill, which allowed him to special summon a lawtia noncharacter from your graveyard, which most players had the high lvl7 dragons or worse kind units in their grave. this guy alone was the reason most players resorted to spending $$$ just to beat this basterd, i know i did. about 89% of crest and beltorat arena players used him, or they ran pyro owl and baby phoenix ss.

#2 King Sword/Ishtar another pain in the arse, she was more easier to kill than gouki, but unlike him, she basicly just filled the field full of units quicker, to either give her more maxhp to survive or be a solarkingdom unit so she would increase your sp faster. one aspect that made her tough was her immune to openskills 50atk 4agi, and her close skill which disengaged her so she can hit you again.

the most upsetting thing i found this to be, was the fact the cards that was errated, been out for a couple of years, and it took them THAT long just to fix them, and that they sold alot of prebuilts with them in it. (which i did buy stupidly)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 am

That's awful! Force most people to get certain cards and then nerf them! JUST HORRIBLE!

That's why there needs to be more frequent and undiscriminating errata.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to General Off Topic