*edit Just quitting

Re: *edit Just quitting

Postby Logress » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Thanks, asxlen64. I could have asked JP, of course, but I wanted to hear it from a player's point of view. Anyone else been playing Alteil 2 JP?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Callonia » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Wait what, **** jp killed my ishtar? what did they do to bestest tank ever? I require explantations asxlen. I wanna know.

And did they do something to folrart commander? now that's just silly. My lvl 1-2 rush is vulnerable to max hp hate. And tmax hp hate is dime a dozen. Unless japan is spamming their space pirate dilate so hard that max hp hate disappeared.

Cuz, Ishtar ca't die even when you do bazillion damage to her you have to reduce her max hp to 0. And she summons lvl 4s to the field for 3 sp if I remember correctly.

And Folrart commander have that start skill which gives +10 atk +5 def and max hp +10/10 every mornings to all lvl 3 units and below. Dump three of them on field and enjoy the rising buffs every morning. Err, friendly solar kingdoms i believe. JP hard enough to read for me. They better not kill my janie, she tad difficult to super buff up and lol kill units with hundreds and hundreds of hp in two hits with her action skill.

Oh yes, sakura exists in jp alteil, but is several lvls higher but sets opposing characters max hp =0 on open so he kills character zombies too and dilate.

And since logress is reading this thread. I figure i should let him know that folrart commander and janie was very effective at countering lol lazy allind spam type of decks. Cuz they spam sp gen only to get punished by super buffed field up and ready to go to take their hits and kill the sissy dragons who hide in file til they have sp and hide in open phase too fraidy to fight like a big bad dragon they are.

But there is soul skills like Igina's mass decapitations which cost 4 or 5 sp and is 1 lp i think and it sets all opposing unit's hp =0. I walked into it once and it murdered me, been afraid ever since. Field of 9 units super buffed gone in a instant. Though, you learn how to recgonize where Igina is hiding in souls in different files. made few japanese guys ragequit when they couldn't pull off a mass decapitation cuz I iczered immediately when they was at like 3 sp or below. Bad people rely on mass decapitation to fight for them, good people bait people into getting their heads chopped off with a scythe. Seen alot of the first, seen once of the latter.

OH believe me, stuff like folrart commanders is perfectly necessary, you will see all kinds of bullcrap like crest of duchy units having 60 atk, 4 agi, and 30 hp or more. while your frontline units have like what, 55 hp and 5 def and 25 atk. You will get killed if you don't spam those buffs believe me, i learned the hard way.

Oh and wizard kingdom went attack immune route but they take a heavy penalty by taking a hit to their hp, they seriously have like just 10-20 hp per unit. Meaning if you can have a decent action skill units you will give wizard kingdom a good fight while your units that only have attack action will be forced to spam standby. None of this bullcrap like ryu/balmoa which haz like 60 hp, 60 atk, immune to attack, 5 agi.
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Callonia wrote:But there is soul skills like Igina's mass decapitations which cost 4 or 5 sp and is 1 lp i think and it sets all opposing unit's hp =0.

Wait, that sounds so good. I've wanting something that sets multiple units to hp=0. Only thing that comes close was set random column to hp=0... which fails... b/c it's random. Make it like 1 sp for set 2 to 0 or 2 sp for set 3 to 0 or something.

If loggerz needs someone to fight with in test server to test out potential errata cards, I'm free :O.
Icyman2

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:24 am

Logress wrote:Thanks, asxlen64. I could have asked JP, of course, but I wanted to hear it from a player's point of view. Anyone else been playing Alteil 2 JP?

Only other players i know that might still be playing is angelicdeath, and maybe vertu.

Callonia wrote:But there is soul skills like Igina's mass decapitations which cost 4 or 5 sp and is 1 lp i think and it sets all opposing unit's hp =0.

2 of them actually evangline and chachimaru, and white valkyrie/igina

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=2863
https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=2972

but they several more cool destructive ss than just that
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:35 pm

The first one, isn't that Negima EX cards? I want it.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Logress wrote:... If card availability is high, and you main deck is nerfed... you can just use your cards to build a new one for the new environment. Would that work?

Yes.

A big, resounding, yes.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 pm

fargone wrote:
Logress wrote:... If card availability is high, and you main deck is nerfed... you can just use your cards to build a new one for the new environment. Would that work?

Yes.

A big, resounding, yes.

As long as cards isn't nerfed into worthlessness. I will stab people all eternity long with knives if ridrea got nurfed into grave.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 am

Callonia wrote:
fargone wrote:

Yes.

A big, resounding, yes.

As long as cards isn't nerfed into worthlessness. I will stab people all eternity long with knives if ridrea got nurfed into grave.

people again the answer is HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You forget, this errata didnt nerfed all the op cards, just the more popular ones from a list of over 12 sets of cards/and 1000s of exs, but when they changed it, the balance wasn't evened, it was just tilted to next ones in line, and since now that i cant counter it, im pretty sol atm, and its going to take years of saving up just to break even again, hence the point to my little rant and the focus of my anger
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Logress » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:30 pm

How often did they do errata? Is this the first one in a while? Or did they just leave those cards alone until now?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:19 am

When i used to be active there i remember errata was quite frequent compared to this version, about one every month and with few cards.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic