*edit Just quitting

Re: *edit Just quitting

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Logress wrote:How often did they do errata? Is this the first one in a while? Or did they just leave those cards alone until now?

like peral said, when a2 first started most times when a card was abused for easy wins,(like usa king key emana, and harpist) they would errata them very quickly, till around when alteil.jp started doing special summonings(i think it was set8) they instead just did a mass errata every year+a season(that would be about 15months apart) most times instead of fixing the cards, they just mass produced them(why there was several sets of ex cards between each set) and just went crazy with them, by this time they had several cards with ability to negate skills, including steel seal, the only grim that can negate openskill this turn, meaning if you won the first turn you could even negate rival grims(best grim ever). the few times they did mass errata, instead of nerfing card, they mostly just make older cards that was never used a little bit stronger.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Logress wrote:And as for "balancing strategies' I am thinking of something like this: if card availability is crazy low, and you have to recycle everything you don't NEED to build a competitive deck... and then that deck is nerfed, disaster.

THANK YOU. Thank you for finally coming around. Gowen Fierte is gone. Pixies are gone. Pegasus Kingdom is gone. BKR Jack is gone. Serpent's gone. Luggerz, you've killed four files of mine D:. INCLUDING my 2217 file.

Logress wrote: If card availability is high, and you main deck is nerfed... you can just use your cards to build a new one for the new environment. Would that work?

By card availability meaning high and needing multiple 4/5*s and EX cards to make a new one, how quickly would I be able to get those? I mean, I have no real good way of getting Bulerigid (once recycled to get an errata buff box hoping to get Bulerigid and got jack squat, felt extremely ripped off). Saving PCs for Emana, and I suppose I'll have to try and get more Diondoras through buying set 6 packs and hope also to run into TR for his SS, and Sumer for dolls in case I ever play them.

The problem right now is that card availability is terribly low, and generally, the best players are the ones that are forced to restrict themselves to a few files out of lack of resources. So what happens when you take those files away to appease a bunch of complainers that have never actually played the file they complain about?
Kittuns

Postby Haku-Chan » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Kittuns just wanted to say all those decks you stated still work.
Haku-Chan

Postby Callonia » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Haku-Chan wrote:Kittuns just wanted to say all those decks you stated still work.

Kittuns is DG.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:50 pm

asxlen64 wrote: they would errata them very quickly, till around when alteil.jp started doing special summonings(i think it was set8) they instead just did a mass errata every year+a season(that would be about 15months apart)

I remember now when i quit and why!

My level 2 refess rush was getting outrushed by level 3-4 units rush! I couldn't beat any top player at all anymore ... after so many blue stars taken away, it was all over. :(
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Haku-Chan wrote:Kittuns just wanted to say all those decks you stated still work.

Define still work.

2k RP NPNP or it's a pile.
Kittuns

Postby Haku-Chan » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 pm

well with that attitude you must only think like 1 or 2 decks in alteil are good
Haku-Chan

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Haku-Chan wrote:well with that attitude you must only think like 1 or 2 decks in alteil are good

Dio-Fierte with Emana at the moment pretty much.
Kittuns

Postby gadu » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Maybe you're just not good enough to get 2K RP with those files DG. Maybe you're failing your cards. I bet Worthing and some other players could do it. Is it possible that you're second tier and not the files?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 pm

gadu wrote:Maybe you're just not good enough to get 2K RP with those files DG. Maybe you're failing your cards. I bet Worthing and some other players could do it. Is it possible that you're second tier and not the files?

5th highest RP of all time says wat.
Kittuns

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic