All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:55 pm

instead of making several posts, ive decided to just lump everything together, current events going on for now till 9pm eastern time, is the 8th year anniversary event, 3* free lotto, and play 10 games to get a free anniversary "BIG or small" card. also new phidience 100% tb in alteil 2 so play to get these. These events ends after 2nd maintence which around 9pm eastern so play if you want to get them.

*edit reason:Hunt the Earth Dragon
Last edited by asxlen64 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 am, edited 14 times in total.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby Callonia » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Okay but if you guys ever spend money on jp alteil, be careful cuz staff is fags they don't even see you as a customer even when you spend money just because you're a foreigner.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:17 am

Callonia wrote:Okay but if you guys ever spend money on jp alteil, be careful cuz staff is fags they don't even see you as a customer even when you spend money just because you're a foreigner.

What happened? Details please!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby Callonia » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:47 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Okay but if you guys ever spend money on jp alteil, be careful cuz staff is fags they don't even see you as a customer even when you spend money just because you're a foreigner.

What happened? Details please!


I mention this million times already.

I can't even get a replay save off the npcs so i could show how the buffs for solar kingdoms can look like to u guys here.

No go, i even bought gran and all, i still can't save replay so i sent in a support ticket, and pmed satonoko about it, faggotry ensued via no replies whatsoever.

Be careful, Sega is down this slippery slope already, and PSO2 is their last chance. No updates for their international version of pso2 will have me writing them off as a faggotry company. Because it means japanese yen is worth their attention and anything else is toilet paper.

Because, if even something like sega can't even come through, odds is anything else won't.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 am

They say on their support page that you have to write in japanese for them to reply.

Either they don't know english or "english has bad taste in their mouth".


Generally any conservative shitheads ruin things.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 am

Wait wtf
8 years of jp
5 years of us
Why the **** are we so behind?
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 pm

They took their time getting popular?

I see other flash games hurry up to release everything their original version already released.

~~~~~~~


Why do you say that?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby Callonia » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:They say on their support page that you have to write in japanese for them to reply.

Either they don't know english or "english has bad taste in their mouth".


Generally any conservative shitheads ruin things.


Callonia wrote:No go, i even bought gran and all, i still can't save replay so i sent in a support ticket, and pmed satonoko about it, faggotry ensued via no replies whatsoever.


yes, i pmed satonoko when he was still in us alteil, he didnt' even reply to me at all whatsoever. on this very forum. In fact, you've been more helpful than satonoko at this point. And it only took you few seconds, the time satonoko didn't think was worthy of sharing with us alteil.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Wait wtf
8 years of jp
5 years of us
Why the **** are we so behind?


do i have to say this again IT IS FOUR YEARS NOT FIVE ALTEIL USA STARTED IN 2008

Callonia wrote:Okay but if you guys ever spend money on jp alteil, be careful cuz staff is fags they don't even see you as a customer even when you spend money just because you're a foreigner.


ok 1 that is only semi true, jp does have about 3 or 4 that actually treat players like human, and talk with them asking opinions on how to improve alteil.(why you think only the POPULAR META CARDS are errataed)
and 2 alteil.jp has a different premium feature

http://www.alteil.jp/campaign/090820_premium.php

i cant read it so you have to do your best to learn why it doesnt work for your premium and replay saves



if it wasnt true i wouldnt have said it
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: All things Alteil.jp(everything that pops up of there)

Postby Callonia » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Okay but if you guys ever spend money on jp alteil, be careful cuz staff is fags they don't even see you as a customer even when you spend money just because you're a foreigner.


ok 1 that is only semi true, jp does have about 3 or 4 that actually treat players like human, and talk with them asking opinions on how to improve alteil.(why you think only the POPULAR META CARDS are errataed)
and 2 alteil.jp has a different premium feature

http://www.alteil.jp/campaign/090820_premium.php

i cant read it so you have to do your best to learn why it doesnt work for your premium and replay saves



Hmm, when i scroll down to almost bottom, it seems like you have to actually do it separately. I read it via google translate.

Gotta find this http://www.alteil.jp/campaign/hangame/i ... _con01.png

300 gran = 30 days of membership. Its not automatic like us alteil, this rather amuses me, for once us alteil is better than jp alteil in this area. lol. I think this is it.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Next

Return to General Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron