All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/22/12)

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:http://login.alteil.jp/lhCardDB/detail.php?id=3029

Do you have to ask, if you dont have 3x her, you going to be SORRY, not even joking, she is pure AWESOME.

Peralisc9001 wrote:I don't get how ladol is supposed to be played.

Well, basicly, she takes one falkow card in your hand, and adds it to victory area, THEN she takes another falkow card in your hand, and adds it to the defeat area. basicly, you waste 2 hand cards, but hey, you can use undine and djinn/waterspout if you have them and are lucky(or just use fetis/faytis instead) shes just a disappointment, yuni is much better than HER, galandria is better than her(basicly same as faytis but places the card on defeat area) you shouldnt even think about getting her, and just get gowen harpy, ITS JUST THE RIGHT THING TO DO. If you see her in level up, get asap, only time you shouldnt is when shes errataed(which she wont be) or when you got 3x her. even if you are not gowen in a2, someday you might, and you will totally need her. hell do dualsphere with gowen and add her in it.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:41 am

How's Phoenix in lavato heroes? Yes, that phoenix from set 1.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 am

Callonia wrote:How's Phoenix in lavato heroes? Yes, that phoenix from set 1.

by itself, crappy, backup also crappy, combine with the ex refess grim, SUPER GOD MODE(literally too) YOU GAIN 1lp, and YOU ARE IMMUNE TO LP LOSS THIS TURN. i hate that combo
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 am

Well A2 finally released its set13, check it out in card list, other than that "I KNOW NOTHING".

*edit change, now i do know something

after spending some time translating the new cards i can honestly say this. THERE AINT NO OP CARDS, that right nothing stands out as cards that can do better than set12. that being said, lets get down to business. first off is the dual units. though i dont recommend getting any of them cause they all suck(except the lawtia she is ok) i know how they work. one you can only have 3 max card of both card, though lawtia moon form you only really need 1 since her close skill returns her to file. gowen one you need both of them for her action skill to work, else you going to return her, and then summon nothing wasting 2sp(funny her action is change armaments gun/sword). either way lets move on, second most notable is the fact all 4 sphere has magic dolls(and no refess isnt an andriod this time) big topic about them is the fact all 4 of them are multisphere effects(like galadrias) i especially like refess one since her action skill 4sp if rival has 2 close units, then remove from play all close units haha total destruction. Next is the new family type, well i dont know the offical name, but translator called it casual family type. nothing fancy same boredness, though the lvl9 gowen 3* isnt as impressive as i thought it can be, sure it hits opponent hard, but it has a countdown of getting -1lvl alot, and should it reach lvl0(dead what else could it be) though most of the 3* didnt impress me. and last is the grims, except the one grim that returns your grims from the graveyard/and is immune to openskill actionskill autoskill, and ss(trying to tell you its immune to grimbaning) most of the other grims i couldnt translate 100% correctly, and or get what the point to a few of them. but on lighter note, refess added two new carbuncle cards, one is a cute new one, and the other is carbuncle master, who special summons alot of lvl2 carbuncles(pretty much all carbuncles but ruby eater) startskill wise and gives them atkx2(yes ATKX2/sadly most highest of them is 25) and df+15 for the turn which is nice). speaking of refess, they also added what im guess is fairy(thought didnt have fairy type) card that is equivalent to myffire who you know startskill raise both players sp by 1(cool trick to this is the fact they have a lvl1 grim that special summons a lvl1 refess hehe) and funny part is she has 30hp 10atk 2agi and 2rng, so she better than owlsage hehe. well that about my summary of set13, no official word about if lh will adopt it into it being the 12th set for alteil. time will tell
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:45 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:How's Phoenix in lavato heroes? Yes, that phoenix from set 1.

by itself, crappy, backup also crappy, combine with the ex refess grim, SUPER GOD MODE(literally too) YOU GAIN 1lp, and YOU ARE IMMUNE TO LP LOSS THIS TURN. i hate that combo

thanks lol
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 pm

So now thx to the 100 games event i have lots of new options which i am not sure i should add:

First of all Millia:
http://login.alteil.jp/lhCardDB/detail.php?id=127
I don't really include any dragons at all in my file ... T_T

Echidna:
http://login.alteil.jp/lhCardDB/detail.php?id=463
I don't really like the WIN skill. I know it's good if timed right, but the unit itself suck with those awfully horrid terrible stats. T_T

Sumer & Fellana:
http://login.alteil.jp/lhCardDB/detail.php?id=947
LOL! She is only falkow in LH! XD
Looks awfully random to me and with those HORRID stats (yes i know she has first attribute) i really doubt i want to have her.

The EX seen in asx post, well i don't see much use in her either. So much. Q_Q
I'll check the A2 version later.

But where are my stamp reward cards? Can't see my flesh recycle. T_T
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:08 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:So now thx to the 100 games event i have lots of new options which i am not sure i should add:

First of all Millia:
http://login.alteil.jp/lhCardDB/detail.php?id=127
I don't really include any dragons at all in my file ... T_T

Echidna:
http://login.alteil.jp/lhCardDB/detail.php?id=463
I don't really like the WIN skill. I know it's good if timed right, but the unit itself suck with those awfully horrid terrible stats. T_T

Sumer & Fellana:
http://login.alteil.jp/lhCardDB/detail.php?id=947
LOL! She is only falkow in LH! XD
Looks awfully random to me and with those HORRID stats (yes i know she has first attribute) i really doubt i want to have her.

The EX seen in asx post, well i don't see much use in her either. So much. Q_Q
I'll check the A2 version later.

But where are my stamp reward cards? Can't see my flesh recycle. T_T

well one save the millia, granted shes not the good one for lh(its the ex millia you want) she is ok in a2, as for sumer fellena dont recycle that beautiful ladies, as for ekonda she has a weird lh ability, basicly she get atkx5 for each grave card. and if by the off chance that you win the battle, she sends all cards in both players hand to the grave, both players get sp=0 and you get one random grave card back to your hand, is she practical NO but can she hurt your opponent if he say, collects alot of cards and sp, YES. ALSO WHICH EX CARD DO YOU MEAN. the new one towa or which. stamp cards prizes will come just WAIT.
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:23 am

peral i got my 9 grims, so you should have them as well, and also jp create a new npc with set13 cards, try it out if you want to, you never know sometimes if you beat this npc they give prizes out, but i dont know if that is true. also playing, i just say, they made a dark fistara named sofiya which im guessing is sophia, fyi she looks awesome

edit blurp shes a 5* so heres a copy paste

enjoy
*edit 2 found another 5* this time its lawtia, fyi shes has the ability to change into a dragon(sound familiar) i like these stats HINT HINT errata *cough*

asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 am

Ya i checked it out before, the lawtia 5 star. Really nice!

level 3 or below, 1 Sp to get +3 level and some stat buff
level 6 3 SP to get remove one unit and get +3 level and the stat buffs again!
level 9 4 SP to set all enemy units to 0 HP and reduce HP and then set unit to level 0 and get some stat buffs

See keeps loosing AGI tho.

It's amazing the 5 star is just fine as it is. I was surprised when i saw you said set 13 ain't OP. Didn't check it all out yet, but that lawtia 5 star is a clear sign they didn't **** over the game this time. Well not sure yet, need to check the rest out, but so far i have to say they did fine.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Ya i checked it out before, the lawtia 5 star. Really nice!

level 3 or below, 1 Sp to get +3 level and some stat buff
level 6 3 SP to get remove one unit and get +3 level and the stat buffs again!
level 9 4 SP to set all enemy units to 0 HP and reduce HP and then set unit to level 0 and get some stat buffs

See keeps loosing AGI tho.

It's amazing the 5 star is just fine as it is. I was surprised when i saw you said set 13 ain't OP. Didn't check it all out yet, but that lawtia 5 star is a clear sign they didn't **** over the game this time. Well not sure yet, need to check the rest out, but so far i have to say they did fine.

Yes i indeed said it wasnt OP, but i didnt say it wasnt good, just not very impressive. Speaking of gemna, her stat boost is Maxhp+40(heal 40) Atk+10, agi-1, and rng+2 for each step. course did you see her lvl9 4sp action, all enemy gets hp=0, THEN rival loses sp= to number of enemy units, and she gets lvl=0 and stat boost, meaning she starts over again lol. you should see some of gowen new ss. the 5* is 7sp and the other is 9sp. the 7sp says, two random disengage enemies are sent to the grave, while the 9sp sends all units on the field to the grave. i hope when ex come out, they do dual units but this time, actually have them worth using
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic