All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/22/12)

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Aren't there underpowered cards by alteil 2 standards? I mean with this cards that aren't desirable for those who wish to keep playing in folrart arena for whatever amount of time they want and still have fun.

i would play the lawtia 5 star, it's not very good, but should squeeze some wins

lawtia 4 star Bernhard? I know it's nice to have immunity and DF penetration, but with so many buffers and speedy units, he seems to fail.
It's one of those cards, where you say "okey whatever" and then move on.

17th captain / Dorothea does her trait skill include herself? Or does it have to be first attribute Casual and second attribute None?
Actionskill + stats = i don't like her, in fact if her trait dosn't include herself then i say she weak by a2 standards

Hidden general Toki [day] does the actionskill require you to kill first an assassin card of your own?
I like her close lol

Hidden general Toki [night] well i don't really like the night version. Hits hard, hits fast, but it's 1 RNG and dies quick and is a level 3, totally wouldn't use it by itself.
I'd say you need both 1 copy of day and one of night.
Can you summon night and day on the field at the same time?

~~~~~

Falkow guy, 16th Captain Shintira.
The trait is freaking awesome. The actionskill is a bit too costly.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Aren't there underpowered cards by alteil 2 standards? I mean with this cards that aren't desirable for those who wish to keep playing in folrart arena for whatever amount of time they want and still have fun.

Let me show you my er current deck(post errata)

As you see this deck is simple used for one reason, SPEED AND POWER

SS lineup ** cards that are crossover and can never be gotten again
1 1lp:special summon a lvl2 non character from your file to the field
2 2lp 4sp cost: you gain 4sp and then do 50damage to 2 random enemies
3 1lp:do 30damage to target enemy/you return 3 grave cards back to file
4 SAME AS 3
5 3lp 3sp:engage all enemies for 1 turn/randomly move then around the field **

Grim power of earth lvl1: first time activate raise gowen sphere by 2/lock all lvl7 or higher cards in file. second time raise 4 /lvl5 or higher are locked

Grim fire petal lvl1:do 10damage to target unit/if you have 9 gowen spheres you gain 3sp

3* Fretzfia lvl4 stats 50hp 50atk 5agi 2rng(rankup at gowen7)
openskill:do 40damage to target enemy of 40hp or less
Trait:immune to soulskills
Trait:when iczer attack/do -2lp to rival at 0sp cost

Ex Lunia stats lvl4 70hp 60atk 5agi 2rng(rankup at gowen9)
Startskill: on random enemy of lvl5 or higher gets damage=atk and -1agi
Actionskill 1sp:do atk to target enemy in range/return 1 used gowen grim back to file
Trait:immune to autoskill

4* Ayame x2 Stats lvl3 70hp 50hp 4agi 1rng
Openskill 1sp: do hp-50 to target enemy
Action skill 2sp: do hp-atk to random enemy in range/negate her close skill this turn
Counter skill: this unit gains 10hp and +20atk
Close skill: this unit is sent to the grave

*5 Rani 2. You should know her by now
Openskill do 10xnumber of ss that you remain
Endskill if your 1st hasnt activated, do -1lp

*5 Ruchiana lvl4 Stats 70hp 60atk 4agi 1rng (ranked up at gowen7)
Action skill 0sp: do a rowslash attack
End SKill: do 40damage to two random enemies(great for when she is engaged)

Ex Phantom song Miku stats lvl4 70hp 30atk 3agi 1rng **
openskill: all friendly units gain atk+5 x your gowen sphere
Startskill: two friendly unit gain atk+5 x your gowen sphere
actionskill 1sp:do damage=atk to target enemy, negate close skill this turn

Ex INUYASHA lvl4 stats 70hp 60atk 5agi 1rng(rankup at gowen7) **
Trait: immune to openskills
Actionskill 0sp:do 30damage/-10atk/df=0 to target enemy in range
Actionskill 2sp:do target enemy atk to enemy if that enemy hp0 or less rival lose 1lp and ss are negated this turn

2* folart magic priest stats R/G lvl2 60hp 30atk 2agi 1rng
Startskill:one friendly unit is healed 20hp
actionskill1sp:do refessx5 to target enemy
endskill:do 20damage to target enemy

As you can see this deck is very powerful and used right can over take your opponent very quickly, but sad to say im still missing a few cards 1 is Ex BANDER, and the second one is earth dragon, he is immune to openskill so power of earth doesnt lock him up, if i get 3x either one, ill replace for lvl2 priest, and 1st ss that gives my 4sp/rival 2sp for even more death action

But sad news is, though strong as it might be, its still isnt as strong as what you will run into at folart, those cards are out of my league(and some crest ones as well)

Peralisc9001 wrote:Can you summon night and day on the field at the same time?

NO
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Yours is the deck i meet mostly in crest (that stupid pixy and the 5 star + some gowen cards). It's crest meta. I beat it sometimes, sometimes not. :/

Quite nasty. Why didnt you add some Phidence?

Also you counted rank up in Inuyashas stats.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Yours is the deck i meet mostly in crest (that stupid pixy and the 5 star + some gowen cards). It's crest meta. I beat it sometimes, sometimes not. :/

Quite nasty. Why didnt you add some Phidence?

power of earth locks lvl5 units or higher and the only ones that are not lvl5 is hunter, and his ability is useless in my deck.

Peralisc9001 wrote:Also you counted rank up in Inuyashas stats.

as i did with all of them. my deck can counter most of the crap you will face, except maybe that refess gundam agustin, his only weakness literally, is the lvl2 lawtia chick that raise rival lawtia sphere hehe, which i got x3 before taking hiatus in alteil. i bought the lawtia cross over aka kanna with her PURE EVIL STARTSKILL, need to work on my lawtia gowen deck, i got some good units, with a neat close skill, which sends them to the grave the lvl2 devil worshipper, openskill rival gets +1sp and then next turn gets -2sp, and the super mean lvl3 dualsphere L/G that openskill does 30 damage, autoskill does hp-atk + gain10atk, and close does hp-atk plus send him to the grave. lol now i need to make a working deck and just watch my opponent suffer, though with naraku ss, i can summon a lvl4 or less lawtia unit, which i would love to use md discharge, combo it with kanna and its just pure neatness.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 pm

So if i want to make a broken lawtia deck, what would you suggest?

Dosn't hunter have some actionskill that sets some enemy unit to 0 HP for 1 SP, under a certain condition, forgot which.

Also there is a level 4 phidence that removes a card from the field and summons on your field a card from your deck that is 1 level higher than the removed one. Wouldn't that card allow you to still summon a level 5?
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Dosn't hunter have some actionskill that sets some enemy unit to 0 HP for 1 SP, under a certain condition, forgot which.

sorry login.alteil.jp was down, hunter autoskill does 20xnumber of total sphere difference to a random enemy. since i have 9 sphere for fire petal to give me 3sp is a huge difference though his stats are semi ok

Peralisc9001 wrote:Also there is a level 4 phidence that removes a card from the field and summons on your field a card from your deck that is 1 level higher than the removed one. Wouldn't that card allow you to still summon a level 5?

no shes is lvl5 or 6 i forget ill check when the list is back up. I hope they have a free lotto event, something like 2x free lotto, with set13 only cards hehe
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:48 pm

I have her in my deck and use her end game since it costs no LP when she dies without the level 3 card that prevents her from being removed upon closing.
LVL 4, 30 AT, 140 HP, 4 AGI
as for the RNG, i forgot it, but it's probably 3

At level 4 there is also Contempt, which looks actually like Dical. 100 HP, 100 AT, 2 AGI, 2 RNG

Seems to work now.

~~~~~

OK, here she is:
http://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=3171

Oh and here is hunter:
http://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=3166

So the actionskill says if the sums of sphere influence are equal, then you can set enemy unit to 0 HP. 1 SP !
Ofcourse then the autoskill will reduce 0 HP.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 pm

yeah its working now, ok for hunter action, both players sphere count must be equal to do maxhp=0 to all enemies

yes brainwash is lvl4, which i have her as well as the mechgriffon rider and the water witch(whos lvl is 5 and 6)

her action states, send one friendly unit but herself to the grave, then special summon one random CHARACTER(usually its noncharacter) whos lvl+1 than the unit you sent to the grave. it plausable but i rather keep my deck phidience free, if her skill summons a lvl4 already out and bam, you lose it. or worse case scenario is summon fireharpy who is great with her openskill

and no i dont have mechadical, but my alt does

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well a new eventish like popped up, you can earn stuff by getting high rankings, also if you beat a licensee or a gm, you can earn a prize and a point card, detail info i dont know, and or if pc collecting is cumulative or something sigh
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 am

STAGNATION!

Well no event that justifies a free player to play more than the weekly 1 times in each game and once daily for the free pull.

It's just well established spenders or some of the very long term free players that have a bit more reason to play right now. Sigh.

~~~~~

Is it me or did they in the past have more events to keep the spirits up?
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Is it me or did they in the past have more events to keep the spirits up?

actually, they do have an event going on, though it involves getting far ahead on the ranking pole, players high enough get their names on the licensee and the rewards, plus since its last four months of the year, they are getting ready for the ALTEIL CHAMPIONSHIPS. So expect alot of colosseum matchs to determine player entry into the finals. Dont worry though, soon as this one event clears up on sept 9th, expect a new different event, hopefully with free lotto attached to it
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic