All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/6/12)

Postby fargone » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Has anyone considered they haven't converted to English because there is an English version?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby gadu » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 pm

It's a different game.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Sigh peral im very sorry you dont like my opinion on the matter, yes i do believe the key part is the japanese only(funny thing they even put it in the support section that it wont be in any other language). reason why this is bad, is cause you have to learn over 14 sets in a1, 10sets in lh and 12 sets in a2 + 1000s of ex cards.

In alteil.jp news
Apparently the free lotto got broken and several players got more than one free card, so they are having a emergency maintenance on 8/7/12, those who didnt participate in this, and logged in on monday will receive a 300gran bonus. As for those who took advantage of it expect punishment to be implemented soon, most likely they will remove the cards they gained or they might get ban or complete deletion of your account. alteil.jp does not approve of using such method of gaining from their mistakes.
Next on 8/8/12 is having a huge maintenance from 6am-4pm to implement new changes for the coreedge retakeover, not only will the game be down but the main site as well, expect HUGE information and maybe even super events afterwards.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/7/12)

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:45 pm

I think i have just read something about that announcement but couldn't really understand it, because i couldn't do more than 1 pull.

Also it said something like you can keep the cards i think ... :/
Well i am not perfect at translating with that weird grammar they have.

I know too well the irritation when you missinterpret text and buy a LH starter thinking it's a prebuilt and thus loosing the 900 gran you just made from recycling those 3 copies of the 5 star. Q_Q

Why the hell do they even have there non-shielded starter along with shielded starter? Isn't one starter enough?

~~~~~~~~~~~

It dosn't matter if there is an english version. Why would they care about that, they care about making money. The english version is gathering players from all over the world while they are restricted to those that understand jp or are able to play the game while relying on translator programs.

I just happen to have good enough memory to memorize all the effects of the cards i look at. [sarcasm]Guess those long hours of study for school memorizing useless **** that they forced onto me finally paid off! :roll: :roll: :roll: [/sarcasm]

They would be much better off if they would add english translation to all the text, then they'd gather a lot more players. They don't earn money from alteil us. Also judging by their events, they aren't afraid to "over"compete with the us version and take over from it's players.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 am

Nice thanks asxlen, and sounds like i'll be getting 300 free gran. it'll go towards to ishtar if ishtar ever pops up again.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:28 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Why the hell do they even have there non-shielded starter along with shielded starter? Isn't one starter enough?

well actually you can buy other starters for 50g, but these are the ones with the flags on them, also flagged starters(or shield as you say it) cant be used for the other games other than the starter you buy for that particular game. for example, you buy the refess starter in lh, but you cant use the holy dragon for a1 or a2 or zagar(who is a bad **** in a2)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:04 am

asxlen64 wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:Why the hell do they even have there non-shielded starter along with shielded starter? Isn't one starter enough?

well actually you can buy other starters for 50g, but these are the ones with the flags on them, also flagged starters(or shield as you say it) cant be used for the other games other than the starter you buy for that particular game. for example, you buy the refess starter in lh, but you cant use the holy dragon for a1 or a2 or zagar(who is a bad **** in a2)

I saw the 50 gran starters. Bought some to get x3 copies. They are worth it imo.

But damn that sounds stupid, to not be able to use a shielded card from one game in the other. Are you sure about this? I am sure cards from FM lottery are usable amongst
all 3 games, but perhaps they changed it meanwhile.

So anyways, not sure what to get with my gran. Got 1900 gran.

A2 seems still overcrowded with stuff that would stomp my starter.
In Lh i am not sure which packs are worth it.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:

I saw the 50 gran starters. Bought some to get x3 copies. They are worth it imo.

But damn that sounds stupid, to not be able to use a shielded card from one game in the other. Are you sure about this? I am sure cards from FM lottery are usable amongst
all 3 games, but perhaps they changed it meanwhile.

So anyways, not sure what to get with my gran. Got 1900 gran.

A2 seems still overcrowded with stuff that would stomp my starter.

at least refess starter stands a better chance in jp2 instead of bending over and dying to combat monk in us alteil.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Refess starter was fun. With my new account i switched over to lawtia, not the best, but it has damage!

I think the gowen starter is the best. Always had trouble against serious gowen players with refess starter.
3rd place goes to lawtia and 4th place i think it's falkow.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:A2 seems still overcrowded with stuff that would stomp my starter.

for lh the best starter to get is lawtia with riza, he has the nice ability of A turning off lvl4 or less enemies with 20atk or less openskills, and B if opponent has 4agi or higher it gets a nice rear attack status meaning hes great at killing speedy units, in fact he is the only one that can stop lei sei ultimate rush hit.

and for a2, wait till you reach folart(or maybe even crest) most are using the crossover ex cards meaning unless you bought them when they came out, you cant ever get them and they will be used against you ALOT

Peralisc9001 wrote:Refess starter was fun. With my new account i switched over to lawtia, not the best, but it has damage!

I think the gowen starter is the best. Always had trouble against serious gowen players with refess starter.
3rd place goes to lawtia and 4th place i think it's falkow.

refess starter is indeed the best, not only does it have the most awesome sp gen 3*(LM lappiere gives you 1sp if you have a friendly unit who is lvl4 which her startskill gives +1lvl so a lvl 3 will give you an extra sp each turn) but it also has the best speed and multi hitter than any other starter. sad fact is gowen is the worst, especially after the errata before then it was lawtia, now lawtia is #2 and gowen doesnt even rank

In other news not really important one, jp got a new GM and will be in chat to meet the new players at about 8pm - 10pm
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic