All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/7/12)

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 am

New event everybody, its called collect the DRAGONBALLS er i mean ritsugenji balls, so from now till monday the 13th before 2nd maintence, 100% tb where you can collect either bronze silver or gold balls. rewards for collecting are as shown

7 bronze balls = 5 point cards
7 silver balls = 10 point cards
7 gold balls = 30 point cards

meaning if you collect all of them you can get a whopping 45 pc, thats a any 4* 5* or ex cardx3 you want, also they have upgrades too, you can exchange 7 bronze for 1 silver or 7 silver for 1 gold. also they have a 300g pack, giving away 11 cards, one bronze ball and 10 other non ex non phidience and non season cards, with 3 3* guaranteed. ENJOY
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 am

asxlen64 wrote:for lh the best starter to get is lawtia with riza, he has the nice ability of A turning off lvl4 or less enemies with 20atk or less openskills, and B if opponent has 4agi or higher it gets a nice rear attack status meaning hes great at killing speedy units, in fact he is the only one that can stop lei sei ultimate rush hit.

I mean which of those 100g - 300g packs are worth buying to improve my LH deck. As for starters, i have all starters anyway so i don't want to buy more.

and for a2, wait till you reach folart(or maybe even crest) most are using the crossover ex cards meaning unless you bought them when they came out, you cant ever get them and they will be used against you ALOT

I am not exactly sure which EX cards you mean ...

refess starter is indeed the best, not only does it have the most awesome sp gen 3*(LM lappiere gives you 1sp if you have a friendly unit who is lvl4 which her startskill gives +1lvl so a lvl 3 will give you an extra sp each turn) but it also has the best speed and multi hitter than any other starter. sad fact is gowen is the worst, especially after the errata before then it was lawtia, now lawtia is #2 and gowen doesnt even rank

But it's the refess level 2 guys that helped me beat strong players, not lapiere and the level 3 stuff. In fact i had only level 2 units in my deck and even was getting win streak from those blue star nabs.

WOW! I think i will buy those new 300g packs! They sound awesome. O_O
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:But it's the refess level 2 guys that helped me beat strong players, not lapiere and the level 3 stuff. In fact i had only level 2 units in my deck and even was getting win streak from those blue star nabs.

WOW! I think i will buy those new 300g packs! They sound awesome. O_O

Well, not all lvl 3s is sucky, you see that catgirl with a sword? well each time you use her action skill, she can strike 1 target, 2 target, 3 targets 4 targets to max of 9 targets lol. Its a snowballing action skill lol

And that holy warrior, it let you use its action skill for free and pinpoint the enemy units with defense to set df to 0 and do double damage think knight captain but far better. i've done 100+ damage with him, useful for making gowen guys with like 70 hp and some defense emo. As for lapierre, eh, i'm mixed with her. She clashes with folrart commander so she was first one to go in my deck and returns is nonexistent in alteili jp, i've seen it like once, and it was a tidalwave that costs 2 sp i think.
Callonia

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/8/12)

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:55 pm

I know what the cards do. I just don't like them enough.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:I mean which of those 100g - 300g packs are worth buying to improve my LH deck. As for starters, i have all starters anyway so i don't want to buy more.

none absolutely none of them, before the errata of lh, fairies would of been the best choice but they aint so hot anymore, for the one super rare cards, its best to get them in level up picks, the top 6 to look for are Hunter/cassandra(she best to have least one for all games) First Torte, Raste(one with hair not the bald ex one), heirrat riflewoman(shes fun to have) Nightwing Wyvern(you will know why hes used alot) and last but not least boulder drop. these are the ones you have to have in your deck early on till you get better new cards.

in other news, jp announce the anniversary exchanger was broken, so they will fix it and let players have their cards return to redo such an event, so if you had them before during the **** up you will get more cards again. wow things over there are breaking easily.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:49 am

Is there anything good you can buy with FM? :/

10 FM - 1 starter card, most likely don't need
10000 FM - 1 point card (ridiculous high price)

Well what do you guys do with your FM? T_T
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby AquasFire2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Peral you buy avatars with fm.So you can be stylish :D
AquasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:01 pm

2 new serial codes:

pzfz-nhpl-czeu-ovbt

tiwu-aocu-qiaq-uiuj
(1 gold and 1 silver ball)

they expire on the 12th!

http://blog.alteil.jp/?p=20929
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Is there anything good you can buy with FM? :/

10 FM - 1 starter card, most likely don't need
10000 FM - 1 point card (ridiculous high price)

Well what do you guys do with your FM? T_T
AquasFire2 wrote:Peral you buy avatars with fm.So you can be stylish :D

yes aquas is correct, you can buy avatar to make yours look nice. but i personally would save the fm for gran reasons. yes 10k fm yeilds 1pc but, 30pc can yeild 2000gran. also if you feel like gambling, the fm lotto, has goodie prizes, like the gold card(worth 150g at a 4* chance) and EXTREMELY RARE(i cant remember if they still have it or not,but they did) is the 1 point card(has the same odds as a 5* i believe) do with them as you wish, if you use them, you can always collect more, all 4 games give you fm, including napo.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:13 pm

I've gotten the 150 gran card from fm lotto once.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic