All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/8/12)

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 am

9 bronze
1 silver
3 gold

and it's damn harsh even in the low level arena, where its full of phidience files Q_Q
Any chance the GMs will help out a bit more? There's so much OP **** going rampant over there.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 am

How do i kill this guy ... he keeps reviving over and over again. Q_Q
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:37 pm

No clue lol, is his sphere level dropping? if so then you likely need to do enough damage to reduce his sphere lvl to 0 and kill him.

I haven't played in folrart arena since space pirate dilate showed up because i tire of op dilates running around us alteil was enough and the folrart commander nerf was just icing on top of cake because it made janie too weak to fight.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm

No such thing as sphere level drop or other disadvantage.

It's something like this:

startskill : if you have less than 2 crystals (no clue what that is, but i think he played a grim to get those 2 points) then send this unit to the cemetery

closeskill : HP + 50

I was lucky i have magic doll discharge in my deck. Actionskill 1 SP to reduce oponents max hp by 30, close skill 0 SP reduces target oponents max hp by 30.
But it took a while to get the stuff out. :(

This lawtia unit really shocked me. Then i got against this unit:
http://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=2708
It also gets 10 DF when it revives ...

I've spent my gran on the phidience packs because everyone was running them and seriously theres no chance of beating them unless you run them too OR if you run some overpowered **** like Mirelia, which makes phidience look balanced.

~~~~~

But what is actually upsetting is the fact that it's too hard to collect those bloody balls. Q_Q
i got now:
11 bronze
2 silver
3 gold

This collecting event is outrageous. It just started now after the "revival" of the game.
I doubt ill be able to collect that many balls before the event ends so probably ill give up on getting more balls. :(
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:01 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:and it's damn harsh even in the low level arena, where its full of phidience files Q_Q
Any chance the GMs will help out a bit more? There's so much OP **** going rampant over there.

thank you, ive been saying this crap in my why im quitting post, why did you think i blew a fuse when alteil.jp took my only advantage away from that $#!T you are seeing now. but if i can guess what is going on in your battles, im guessing you will need to start packing some maxhp hate cards, or the cards that can shut down close skills. remember to tell logress you thoughts on this matter so usa doesnt follow in jp footsteps
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:45 am

The skills are ok to have, it's just that there are no real downsides. It could have been as callonia said, to decrease sphere level ...
Seriously it could at least decrease those crystals count each time it closes!

I know what upsets you about the balance, but alteil us is just as upset. See either you got the superior gowen-falkow cards or you don't.

~~~~~

The winning requirement in such a short time was stupid on their part. On top of that they allowed the balls to be bought in boxes, which says "BUY INTO OUR GAME OR GTFO NOW!".
And it's right after relaunch! WHAT THE HELL!???

Why don't they have a longer period of time to collect this?
Why don't they have a way to collect the balls easier as a free player?

~~~~~

Well i've seen during level up they nerfed my favorite SS while i was gone!
That hypo guy now dosn't engage 2 units and damage 2 units of your choice, it only engages one and damages one and it's 40 damage instead of the target unit's AT. Q_Q

And Mirelia is just as overpowered as before ROFL! She can win games in solo mode! That shouldn't ever be allowed, but sadly it's part of alteil's history to have a mere level 4?! solo win!!!
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 pm

I can answer that for you peralisc, they don't care about free players, they don't bring in the money they need to stay up. Even though it gets really boring to have massively op cards. I know this from personal experience in us alteil. Win with massively op cards, oh yay what a boring duel for me.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Actually i was wondering if those moves won't actually decrease their number of players just after relaunch. Something i think is rather undesired. :/

Their packs gives mostly bronze balls, each costs about 300g ... seriously makes me wonder what they got in mind. Gamepot just collapsed and here they go.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

lol its just like them

Peralisc9001 wrote:Well i've seen during level up they nerfed my favorite SS while i was gone!
That hypo guy now dosn't engage 2 units and damage 2 units of your choice, it only engages one and damages one and it's 40 damage instead of the target unit's AT. Q_Q

you mean DANES this guy https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=1712 he still has his engage 2 enemies(target not random) and two RANDOM disengage enemies get damage = their atk+10, the other two that i know is http://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=1719 female gunslinger, who engages 3 target enemies and a random disengage one gets 10xdamage=to its level, and naia(picture not found) who engages 1 friendly unit and does that unit atk+20 to two random enemies

Peralisc9001 wrote:And Mirelia is just as overpowered as before ROFL! She can win games in solo mode! That shouldn't ever be allowed, but sadly it's part of alteil's history to have a mere level 4?! solo win!!!

uh GOUKI, for a long time this lvl4 has been a pain in the ****, but he wasnt alone, another lawtia lvl4, one of the miku, had the startskill, one friendly unit gets hp=0 and one target enemy gets your lawtia x15, and kingsword ishtar(another lvl4) had her maxhp so super high and her close skill could disengage her, and my new personal favorite destruction chick, also lvl4, had a nice 0sp row slash, or 40damage to 2 random enemies endskill if she didnt use her action, before she sucks but now with her rankup added to one the toughest sob you will run into roster, who i use(along with inuyasha and phantomsong miku/for her negate close and attack super boost)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 am

Now i got to figure out how to get danes. O_O
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic