Happy Memories

Happy Memories

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:42 am

Well things seem pretty dull around here. Might as well reflect on some happier times. I thought this game was really good back in set 6 and through set 8. It seems to have drastically gone downhill since then though. Some combination of players leaving, CPC woes, horrible products, "sale" events designed to take advantage of players, design not keeping the game fresh and interesting, etc. made things a lot less exciting. So, let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we?

What memories do you guys have from the good old days? I still remember the first time I beat worthing, the first time I got a 10, 20, and 30 game win streak, the first time I got on the top 5 RP board. Good times.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: Happy Memories

Postby Icyglare » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 am

The first time I battled you, you were using that trolly Mizalio SS file but around the same time, I thought 2LP skills were better than their 1LP counter parts, so my file was filled with 30dmg random row 2LP SS's, I think it was 11lp for a lv3 file. ;a33

My favorite draw was where my opponent and I both had good tanks in the front line and he had Annarose while I had Sorcerer Monk, obviously I should have won but somehow he won the agi roll 7 times, engaging my monk every turn till a draw happened. We both laughed it off, I said it was karma since I won agi rolls earlier in the match.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby skillll7 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:17 am

Remember that one siggy I had that talked about Gon changing for the better? Ah, good times. :p
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:24 am

Yeah I remember when Gon was a nice guy and generally improved the community's atmosphere with the power of kittens and justice.
Romdeau

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:26 am

probably when I got to top rp with the first lawtia prebuilt, beating blacksun 8 times in a row. how things have changed since then. can't even run that file anymore. super grinders have increased having gotten better cards, no more newbies with only starter cards, and folrart is toxic currently.
yeah gon more or less trained the top players right now.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 am

I remember when Skilll used the Cookie Monster to promote friendship, when Alteil went down and the forums went flaming wild, and when Rom secretly nerfed Lost One. Those were all fond memories for me.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby skillll7 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:37 am

I remember the thread about happy memories where everyone sounded like old men.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:39 am

skillll7 wrote:I remember the thread about happy memories where everyone sounded like old men.

you must be pretty old
Icyman2

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 am

skillll7 wrote:I remember the thread about happy memories where everyone sounded like old men.

Get off my lawn dag nabbit.
Romdeau

Postby skillll7 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:42 am

Also, this dog is so adorable that I want one... those blue eyes are too blue for dog-kind... Yes, this is a happy memory.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Next

Return to General Off Topic