Falso Hero Romdeau's Unheroic Deeds

Falso Hero Romdeau's Unheroic Deeds

Postby gadu » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 pm

1. He broke a promise. Heroes never break promises. *sob*

2.Emana was nerfed for non-OP reasons and she got nothing in return. Does she now hold the record for most number of nerfs in Alteil? I almost got trolled by AGI 1 Heavy Folrart Guardian because Emana couldn't make him punch himself. And now ZU will be an even harder matchup than it already is.

3. There's no justification for using Ex over other available L3 mermaids, which means I'm out 1200 gran. She's only stronk in a mage soldiers file now which got a HUGE buff. That's the second mermaid that helps other tribes more than her own tribe. I don't know how to describe the way I feel about these foreign tribes utilizing Mermaid's boobs.

Ex Mermaid is also so similar to vanilla Mermaid Soldier (who still needs a buff) that you could have copied Ex errata onto vanilla and remade the Ex card.

4. Mermaid Archer Human: A good skill was replaced with another good skill. This was a nerf in my eyes because the old skill helped mermaids in their tough matchups like Lycans or Pixies, but the new skill helps Mermaids more easily win their good matchups against mids. This just creates even more polarized matchups. I would have used her before errata, but I will not use her after errata. Lastly, we have yet another Level 4 Falkow card that has 40 HP or less... for real?

P.S.

FALSE HERO ROMEDEAU smells.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: Falso Hero Romdeau's Unheroic Deeds

Postby gadu » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:38 pm

This is not off topic. It is a discussion about part of the errata. Please return it to where it belongs.
gadu

Postby Scientiafide » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:54 pm

gadu wrote:This is not off topic. It is a discussion about part of the errata. Please return it to where it belongs.

You mean, has False Hero/Romdeau struck again? :O

Scientiafide

Postby gadu » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Scientiafide wrote:You mean, has False Hero/Romdeau struck again? :O

First he hits Emana with the False Slash, and now he False Slashed my thread where it doesn't belong. :evil:
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Rom is the new me!!!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Rom is the new me!!!

Flavor of the week because people treat errata like Barack Obama; you'll be back in style soon enough.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Good, now falkow abusers know what ex lapierre feels like.

Brb putting previously useless heavy folrart guardians in my deck to replace the bad folrart guardian which punches itself in face cuz of emana.

I never see falkow abusers say ex lap nerf is undeserved.

You stand alone you fall alone. You live by return, you die by returnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. <3
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 pm

ROFL, im glad im not the only one feels this way about rom, though i wont lie, he actually did ok with errata

Callonia wrote:Good, now falkow abusers know what ex lapierre feels like.

Brb putting previously useless heavy folrart guardians in my deck to replace the bad folrart guardian which punches itself in face cuz of emana.

You stand alone you fall alone. You live by return, you die by returnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. <3

i know you know about a2 falkow, they dont have return, what they have is, SUPER HIGH ATK AND AGI, AND NOW WITH SYLPH AND UNDINE SKILLS THEY ARE MUCH MUCH WORSE.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 pm

asxlen64 wrote:ROFL, im glad im not the only one feels this way about rom, though i wont lie, he actually did ok with errata

Callonia wrote:Good, now falkow abusers know what ex lapierre feels like.

i know you know about a2 falkow, they dont have return, what they have is, SUPER HIGH ATK AND AGI, AND NOW WITH SYLPH AND UNDINE SKILLS THEY ARE MUCH MUCH WORSE.

But i see wizard kingdom units with like 20 hp which means if i land one attack they die.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 pm

I was gonna come in and defend him, but then I remembered he's not my friend anymore, lol.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Next

Return to General Off Topic