So no one posts any more!

So no one posts any more!

Postby Allied » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:57 am

So it seems sense we are like 2 days away from beta no one posts any more lol
Come on guys post some!
Allied

Re: So no one posts any more!

Postby Exanthem » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:37 am

Everyone's probably too busy brushing up on the basics and trying to figure out some card strategies.
;a30
Exanthem

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 pm

No I think everyone has died from anticipation or froze themselves and told there nearest friend to wake them up by Friday. -nods- All of this is very likely.

Or squirrels have secretly taken over the world and started an offensive by taking out random people on the thread. :o
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Grain » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 pm

I've made made several threads in the off topic forum this week.
Grain

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Grain wrote:I've made made several threads in the off topic forum this week.

I don't think they included you because you don't get on Aim, Grain.

I was about to say I'm seeing new posts popping up right now.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Grain » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Kyoshi wrote:you don't get on Aim

Boo hoo.
Grain

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:43 pm

I've always believed its not the quantity of posts that's important, its the quality of your posts. As such I try not to post unless I have something quality to post about. I'd like to believe most of our posters follow a similar thinking style, and thus aren't posting because they don't have anything worth posting about. Once the game is actually playable there will most likely be more things worth talking about and thus the number of postings will probably go up.

For now its better to be patient then to spam the boards with unnecessary posts just to subside boredom.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Grain wrote:
Kyoshi wrote:you don't get on Aim

Boo hoo.

I don't care if you get on Aim or not. But there are several posts with Allied asking you to get on Aim. So I was making note to him not counting you because you wouldn't.

And No doubt posts will increase tomorrow right before the game starts because people will be talking about if it has went online or not yet. And pre-flight jitters would be a better term for it.
alpha428
Kyoshi

Postby Skyress » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Exanthem wrote:Everyone's probably too busy brushing up on the basics and trying to figure out some card strategies.
;a30

lol i was playing the new games i got for my psp so i was to busy to check the website or do anything strategic like except i got final fantasy tactics war of the lions so yeah i was busy playing. my only strategy right now is i plan to get a gowen deck so i plan to raise my gowen sphere up alot for the rank ups. And i plan to hit the enemy fast and hard since gowen( from what i've read) is the fastest and strongest (as in power) deck compared to the other decks ;a40

PSP RULEZ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Skyress

Postby Allied » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Grain omg, You hate me!
*Cries*
Allied

Next

Return to General Off Topic