So no one posts any more!

Re: So no one posts any more!

Postby Skyress » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:32 am

Allied wrote:Grain omg, You hate me!
*Cries*

lolz i dont think anyone will be reading this cause beta starts in an 1hr 30 mins! Repay grain back by completely annihilating him in a duel!!! :twisted: woops where did that come from.... o wells cause BETA starts in another 1hr 30 mins!!!!!
Skyress

Postby Grain » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:47 am

Skyress wrote:
*Cries*

lolz i dont think anyone will be reading this cause beta starts in an 1hr 30 mins! Repay grain back by completely annihilating him in a duel!!! :twisted: woops where did that come from.... o wells cause BETA starts in another 1hr 30 mins!!!!!

DANGEROUSLY ON-TOPIC
Grain

Postby Grain » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:48 am

*Cries*

Don't cry!

*Gives cookies & milk*

Wanna hug?
Grain

Postby Rad!oZonde » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:01 am

Skyress wrote:
*Cries*

lol I read it
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby Kyoshi » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:06 am

But they open the beta at 10 pacific time which means 11 in mountain time, 12 in central and 1 in eastern.... Did i miss an update that it opens earlier?
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Skyress » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:34 am

Kyoshi wrote:But they open the beta at 10 pacific time which means 11 in mountain time, 12 in central and 1 in eastern.... Did i miss an update that it opens earlier?

my bad ur right. i live in cali but currently i'm in texas visiting family so i messed up the times
Skyress

Postby Kyoshi » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:37 am

Skyress wrote:
Kyoshi wrote:But they open the beta at 10 pacific time which means 11 in mountain time, 12 in central and 1 in eastern.... Did i miss an update that it opens earlier?

my bad ur right. i live in cali but currently i'm in texas visiting family so i messed up the times

Ya I totally understand. I always get mixed up when I'm in different time zones. Try doin the whole going to another country timezone change. It kills >,<
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby erestor » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:38 am

no they are not sure when it will open as you probably know by now. ;loading
you see it is loading hehe i made a funny
but i have work so i might miss it all together
but i will be home to celebrate the fourth
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Allied » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:39 am

I will be on at 8 central i have to sadly go to work,
Every one get ready to duel me!!
Allied

Postby Skyress » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:42 am

Kyoshi wrote:
Skyress wrote:

Ya I totally understand. I always get mixed up when I'm in different time zones. Try doin the whole going to another country timezone change. It kills >,<

ya i know.... i got so excited 2 but sadly i have to wait till 12 to play :( and i can only stay on till 3 central time since i have to go somewhere.......but i will make the most out of my time so see u all at the arena
Skyress

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic