Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Callonia wrote:And gonfreeces, Rock on!

8-)
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 am

AquasFire3 wrote:Why the hell is my name being dragged in to this lol.

Does the jelly stem from some people saying Aquas is younger and better looking than Shiro? How do they know, I haven't seen either of them. :x
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:23 am

Callonia wrote:I'm not even gonna login and duel in folrart arena because nawww i'm having fun in sword girls online see ya laterz

and thats the reason to play any game
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

The more I play sword girls online the more I have fun.

I even dropped 20$ on first day, where in usa alteil it took them until i reached like lvl 25 before I dropped some money to test it because I was losing duels like crazy cuz of retard blessed acolyte and useless still outdated folrart knight captain which still gets set on row 2/3 because its so weak and is normally replaced by ex lapierre instantly because ex lap have at least rng 3 to hit enemy units with.

Its funny, I realize that sword girls is just like jp alteil 2 but without noobcyclones or noob slashes or even better without bias of usa team which hates refess with all fiber and being and stuff. But sword girls online beat jp alteil 2 in one place, and that is cuz its actually translated into english. lulz

I guess i will continue to rub it in, Knight Captains of Crux Knights is better than Knight captains of garbage in refess.

http://swogitools.com/card.php?id=100123

Oh, and its not a temp buff, it snowballs.

lulz

Have fun ganking no knights guys.

Oh I guess I will point this out for fun cuz i'm just that nice.

Dilate + ignition = 100 damage slash on first turn.

2nd turn dilate + song of the emo = 400 damage slash. ;D

That's some great synergy there.

Refess haz nuthin.

Oh and quigleaf, Folrart paladin is pretty darn good lvl 3. Just delete onani master dilate's noob slash and 2 lives close ability then you'll see how close folrart paladin and dilate is to each other.

Folrart paladin just basically have 5 more hp over dilate while having 2 less agi and 15 less damage.

Its a sad day when good lvl 3s is overlooked cuz of op op.
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Someone move this to off topic. If you want to quit, then quit. If you want to play games like rage of bahamut and swordgirlsonline, please do so. Don't talk about it here. This is alteil, and they aren't even in the same genre.
Icyman2

Postby Aoi » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Just wanted to point out that, No you cannot use Song for a Hero on that Onani Master/ Dilate, you would have to give him a extra lv via fruit, fate of esria, or something else first. Also agreed this belongs in off topic area.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Quigleaf » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Callonia wrote:Just delete onani master dilate's noob slash and 2 lives close ability then you'll see how close folrart paladin and dilate are to each other

You're asking to stripe Dilate from every ability that makes him a Gowen powerhouse and then compare it to your 2*, base set card…

I stand my ground, what did you expect? You were around the 1500 RP's when you started playing that day, and played every match exactly in the same way: drop some Refess units, each one increasingly better at tanking that the other. And you expected to win based on your forum post count I must guess? Because trying to out-tank one of the best tanks in the game coupled with a removal-based unit doesn't make sense to me.

It's also not like the Poison file is stealthy. You practically see it coming miles away, since that sphere combination with no dolls and no Narevez is extremely rare, plus the Poison Ork guy kinda gives it away if you are oblivious to all other signals.

And that's ignoring the fact that you came and expected to win in just a few rolls with a recently created file, with no adjustment and no testing at all. No experimenting. No variations. No anything.

On top of it, you did it after what it looks like a long period of Alteil inactivity inside the competitive scene. Of course you were going to be rusty, it happens to everyone.

Finally, as icing on the cake, you come and post your alleged Alteil ragequit while arguing how much fun you're having in another game. That's almost as depressing as having a date with a new gal and calling your ex in the middle of dinner to let her know you're having the time of your life.

It sums up to this: you stuffed your Refess file with tanks, then lost to a file that ignores tanks, then you come and QQ-post about how unfair is that such a deck exists, and about leaving the game for good.

I'm with Icy here: move this to off-topic. It has nothing to do with the game.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 pm

This is awesome thread actually. So shut up squeaky. Why don't you get moved to offtopic? That's where you belong!

Callonia, it's true swordgirls is more balanced more fun and a bit more of everything. But don't you find dungeoning there extremely boring? I don't mean compared to alteil, because watching plants grow is also more entertaining than alteil.

The dungeons are so dull and boring! I couldn't stand it and it takes too many hours to finish it multiple times to get one card.

Crux Knights rule indeed. They're my favorite too! :D

I might check on that game again one day. It was pretty much decent at least from the start.
In alteil it took a lot of time before they finally got it in their brains they have to lower lotto from 30 gran to 10 gran for a pull. Even now you are faced with some problems.

But anyways, do you really think swordgirls is worth the time spent?
Also, have you tried kings and legends (card game)? If yes, then which one do you consider better?
Last edited by ForgotPassNotWorking on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Quigleaf wrote:Finally, as icing on the cake, you come and post your alleged Alteil ragequit while arguing how much fun you're having in another game. That's almost as depressing as having a date with a new gal and calling your ex in the middle of dinner to let her know you're having the time of your life.

Dear lord, this allegory is horrible and Alteil is not your girlfriend. (Neither is Logress)

Either way, go on Call.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
Quigleaf wrote:Finally, as icing on the cake, you come and post your alleged Alteil ragequit while arguing how much fun you're having in another game. That's almost as depressing as having a date with a new gal and calling your ex in the middle of dinner to let her know you're having the time of your life.

Alteil is not your girlfriend. (Neither is Logress)

Do you got any proof to back up your claim?
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic