Worst game ever!

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby Callonia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 am

Ropey wrote:Well, from the flood of recent posts on the subject I don't think this can be continually brushed under the carpet by condescending individuals who seem to out number the actual regular players.


Why would we care, he don't even post on his main, we don't even know who the guy screaming is.

He could be DG, he could be some random low lvl guy who ragequit and ragequit every new set comes out, or some random IDK.

If i'm displeased, I have at least enough decency say who I am. derp.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby Ropey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 am

Callonia wrote:
Ropey wrote:Well, from the flood of recent posts on the subject I don't think this can be continually brushed under the carpet by condescending individuals who seem to out number the actual regular players.


Why would we care, he don't even post on his main, we don't even know who the guy screaming is.

He could be DG, he could be some random low lvl guy who ragequit and ragequit every new set comes out, or some random IDK.

If i'm displeased, I have at least enough decency say who I am. derp.


The last thing you want to do is take me seriously! Just look at my above comment it contradicts it's self.

And yes, I had noticed that the trickle of complaints came from people who have played for years and have only seemingly posted once.

Something smells strange.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Ropey
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 am
Location: East England in an Iceni encampment.

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:01 pm

did you guys even READ his post, he said he HAS NOT played for 3 years, what did you expect to happen
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby Ropey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:12 pm

This thread is ridiculous! and just look at how many views it has :shock:
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Ropey
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 am
Location: East England in an Iceni encampment.

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby Callonia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:17 pm

asxlen64 wrote:did you guys even READ his post, he said he HAS NOT played for 3 years, what did you expect to happen


Don't care. He doesn't make the effort to post on his main thus, I would throw the thread into a trashbin if i could.

And if he put in some kind of effort in his character he would be like lvl 300+ already. I'm at 163 and i'm being stubborn playing solar kingdom so there his whine is invalid. I don't care about threads made by wussy alts who don't wanna post on their main.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby Ropey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Yeah, but look at all the attention it's getting. Which is exactly what he wants. I never thought I would miss mods and that's coming from an anarchist!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Ropey
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 am
Location: East England in an Iceni encampment.

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Callonia wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:did you guys even READ his post, he said he HAS NOT played for 3 years, what did you expect to happen


Don't care. He doesn't make the effort to post on his main thus, I would throw the thread into a trashbin if i could.

And if he put in some kind of effort in his character he would be like lvl 300+ already. I'm at 163 and i'm being stubborn playing solar kingdom so there his whine is invalid. I don't care about threads made by wussy alts who don't wanna post on their main.


-_- callonia um you really should read his post(or dont i dont care really) before talking about said person, cause frankly, he admits he quit already for THREE YEARS, so i doubt even knew WHAT his original name was, all evidences shows hes just a lurker who just making a scene before leaving again. besides i thought you was playing an online tank game, why are you still playing this game, TANKS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby Ropey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh great! That's all we need. Numbers in the arena are their lowest since records began, and people come on here to siphon off the play base! I mean who doesn't like tanks? The only thing better could only be tanks with boobs?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Ropey
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 am
Location: East England in an Iceni encampment.

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Ropey wrote:Oh great! That's all we need. Numbers in the arena are their lowest since records began, and people come on here to siphon off the play base! I mean who doesn't like tanks? The only thing better could only be tanks with boobs?


wait there is a positive number lower than ZERO cause that is the lowest record of players in an arena. and fyi, they do have games where you get to play with 80085, im just not going to tell you what it is.(google is your friend)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby Ropey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:21 pm

I can imagine that games exist where you play with BOOBS. As half of Japan are pervs, but I what BOOBS and TANKS! Like the real English perv I am!

While in between gaming I can sip tea and let hot butter from my scone dripple down my stiff upper lip.

If there are any devs out there interested in more bizarre gaming ideas don't hesitate to get in touch.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Ropey
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 am
Location: East England in an Iceni encampment.

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron