Atelier Rorona Classification (AUS)

Atelier Rorona Classification (AUS)

Postby Jazzock » Tue May 06, 2014 9:00 am

I think this technically goes into the video games section, but eh.

Good job Australian Classification Board. :?

EDIT* Better post some things about the actual game just in case you don't know what it is.

Basically...a crafting rpg?...I guess. lol.

The opening

Gameplay trailer thingo
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Re: Atelier Rorona Classification (AUS)

Postby Callonia » Tue May 06, 2014 6:03 pm

I like the atelier series.

Its pretty fun and good, silly Logress need to take a look at it because it have far superior alchemy system compared to their proposed one. :lol:

But kamidori one is the best. Don't question me.

Even Sword Girls online is decent..

Anyways.

Austrialia is crazy but that warning is downright modest compared to sweden's accusation to dead or alive is
creating child pron. Apparently sweden looked at kasumi's boobies and said this is child pron.
It was the 3ds version if I remember right.

Few years later, a girl named Marie Rose born in sweden now shows up amongst the ranks of DOA characters. ;a30

Also I suspect that sexual violence tag comes from a reviewer playing the girls in lingerie and then got attacked by a tentacle
monster and then he shut the PS3 off before it could even hit the girl.

Oh and Australia's current government is kinda singing the looney tunes because a chick of 21 years old if she have breasts smaller than c cup or something she is classifieds as walking child pron apparently. Ever since they announced that crazy thing I have dismissed them for few years now until they're not crazy again.
Callonia

Postby Jazzock » Thu May 08, 2014 3:45 am

Callonia wrote:Australia is crazy but that warning is downright modest compared to sweden's accusation to dead or alive is
creating child pron. Apparently sweden looked at kasumi's boobies and said this is child pron.
It was the 3ds version if I remember right.

The stupid thing is...I'm pretty sure down here, that is rated M or something...which makes the atelier rating look stupider :lol:

Yeah... idk lol. I'm pretty sure atelier is better for kids than most of the M/MA rated games >->
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Callonia » Fri May 09, 2014 3:46 am

Yup that's why I disregard ratings and I judge the back cover of the game for myself and decide on what kind of rating it gets from myself.

Because reviewers has proven themselves to be rather biased most of the times. Or more worse, Politically correct.

After all, they're the "professionals" being paid to do their job and failing horribly at it. Thus logically, I ignore them and depend on myself.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Sat May 10, 2014 8:49 am

I felt sorry for all you aussies when Man Hunt was banned. One of my all time fav games. and no thanks if you didn't like it keep your opinions to yourselves please!
The land that gave us Mad Max 2? Is that movie heavily edited in your land or what?

Side note. Warning quite irrelevant.

Talked to my cousin yesterday another Mr Rope and he informed me that my ancestors are credited with having the first white baby in Australia!

There is even a Rope creek somewhere in Australia named after them I believe ?

I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize to the world for the trouble my ancestors have caused.

I honestly wish this was a joke.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sun May 11, 2014 5:54 pm

I see I see.

Sounds like your ancestors was Busy!
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Mon May 12, 2014 8:07 am

I just know I am gonna become a right wing icon! Just like Marvel's Red Skull.lol

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Jazzock » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 am

Update:
That is all. and yes, that is the price of games down here, from one of our cheaper stores.

Jazzock

Postby Callonia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Jazzock wrote:Update:
That is all. and yes, that is the price of games down here, from one of our cheaper stores.

I already seen that picture and, i've been wondering how expensive is it to ship stuff to australia when compared to usa enough to knock up the price by 5-20$.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:15 am

In my case violent games give me an outlet. Unfortunately that is not the case for everyone. *Looks nervously around*

Films like Mad Max have set my cause back centuries! Now everyone thinks that as soon as we have no law etc They will have their petrol stolen by roving biker gangs!

If the place where you live happens to not make the games you desire, don't you think it may be better to support your native(and lets face it none of you are!)
developers?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Return to General Off Topic