everyone

everyone

Postby AnyaAlstreim » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 pm

help advertising this game now and help this community grow because know it sucks
AnyaAlstreim

Re: everyone

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:38 pm

Uh...yes that's why our wonderful GMs go to convetions and spend all their time focusing on getting new people interested in the game. There are also ads posted around a couple of sites that should be helping (I was drawn in by an ANN ad).

I really don't get what you want people to do...this thread just feels like a lump of coal to me.
Romdeau

Postby AnyaAlstreim » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:07 pm

hmm i am thinking if you got a

Gaia Online Freind You Can Ask Them Or Even People From Different MMO
AnyaAlstreim

Postby EvilGenius » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 am

People That Capitalize Every Word In Their Sentences Make Me :lol:
EvilGenius

Postby erestor » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 pm

spreading the word is all well and good, but just because you get more people in the game does not mean you will get more in the forums. i am advertising i put a picture on myspace. i already had two people ask me about it and one person seemed interested. i got my brother and two guys from work to check it out. so we are good
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby evaunit01 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:52 pm

just to let you know, the gm's going to the cons is working on getting this game out.

i didnt even know about it till i saw the booth in the dealers room at Otakon on the last day and watched annathered beat the snot out of someone with a gowen deck
evaunit01

Postby AnnaTheRed » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:23 pm

Ever since we started doing cons, I got better at using the starter file against other starter files.
I did change the SS around on the starter file, though. ;) (with the cards I won by leveling up, of course)

But I'm more likely to be handing out GM battle cards to the experienced users with well built file in real arena... T_T
Gotta practice more!

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby lilithtree » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:45 pm

I defiantly think cons help a lot with promoting. I discovered it my self at otakon and so did my boyfriend, so you guys recruited us easy. :)
lilithtree

Postby Wisp » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Same here! I picked up a card at Otakon and thought, "it seems worth looking into". > > and see where that got me? xD

It took me a week after Otakon to actually get here, but I've been stuck ever since! :lol:
Wisp

Return to General Off Topic